$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Mendi, you could tell me that grass is green and that the sky is blue and I still wouldn't believe you, but don't let that stop you sharing stuff you believe to be true.

Edit: s1k rhymes braaaap

Edited by adz.villa
  • Like 4

it will hit the deadlines, it be hottest news that all.

I am not leaking it out for a fact on here so you can start eating your fingers nails and please respect my decision.

Edited by Mendi
  • Like 2

David Armitage tweeted about the 2:30pm thing and someone has pointed out on another forum that the New York stock exchange opens at that time. I don't know if that would give a clue to any potential new owners though.

Edited by useless

Mendi, you've told us via your impeccable "sources"  that Ellison was definitely buying the club. Now you're saying that that WAS true, but given yourself a get-out-of-gaol by saying that he's changed his mind.

You shouldn't be offended if people are a leeetle bit sceptical.

Not one respect towards me. I guess i keep it to myself, and why should i feed it to you lot, who have really been mean and nasty towards me. Maybe if i had some respect you may have got the told the news. 

Not one respect towards me. I guess i keep it to myself, and why should i feed it to you lot, who have really been mean and nasty towards me. Maybe if i had some respect you may have got the told the news. 

This doesn't even make sense.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Not everyone has been nasty.  At least you know what's going on yourself and we'll all find out eventually.

• Like 2

Mendi, you could tell me that grass is green and that the sky is blue and I still wouldn't believe you, but don't let that stop you sharing stuff you believe to be true.

Edit: s1k rhymes braaaap

Think we've been over this one before. Apparently the sky isn't blue but I can't remember now who explained it. Scroll back through about 100 pages and you can find it. ;)

Lol, i dont want to hear your news. Just stop posting about not posting please

How many times did you change your story though?

You said Ellison was done.

Then you said Lerner only wanted to sell to Ellison, so deal not done.

Lambert trying to sabotage the deal and wants a clause in his contract that states he can't be sacked by the new owner (what boss would do that)

Lambert meeting with Ellison and telling him he's the man to take the club forward, then telling us Lambert wants to resign.

You tell us that Lerner has shook hands with his family(WHY?!?) on the deal with Ellison.

You Mention that the deal might be off because Ellison can't afford the £200m and is haggling (LOOL)

Can you not see why people might just question your words?

Edited by Daniel

Not everyone has been nasty.  At least you know what's going on yourself and we'll all find out eventually.

Really?

If Lambert was on last nights flight back to the UK then that means he couldn't have been having dinner at Randy's restaurant at the same time. Or have we debunked the meal thing now ? It's so hard to keep up with it all

How many times did you change your story though?

You said Ellison was done.

Then you said Lerner only wanted to sell to Ellison, so deal not done.

Lambert trying to sabotage the deal and wants a clause in his contract that states he can't be sacked by the new owner (what boss would do that)

Lambert meeting with Ellison and telling him he's the man to take the club forward, then telling us Lambert wants to resign.

You tell us that Lerner has shook hands with his family(WHY?!?) on the deal with Ellison.

You Mention that the deal might be off because Ellison can't afford the £200m and is haggling (LOOL)

Can you not see why people might just question your words?

I no speaky inglish

If Lambert was on last nights flight back to the UK then that means he couldn't have been having dinner at Randy's restaurant at the same time. Or have we debunked the meal thing now ? It's so hard to keep up with it all

The restaurant even tweeted that it was closed for some wedding stuff. Unless they're lying, but their twitter page is now closed down.

VillaTalk forums user Mendi in not actually having a clue what's going on just like the rest of us shocker.

The way some people reply to him like he's itk really shows how desperate some villa fans are for info at the moment.