$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

To be fair to Mendi, he seemed very intent on getting to where the players were staying in Manchester last week, perhaps they gave him a tip or two! :)

yes we are up sale two buyers want us, and have spoken with Lerner all day today.

Happy Folks  :)  :)

My bull shite meter has just exploded.

• Like 1

My mate who works as an auditor for Delloite in London (He's a baggies fan but not really that interested in football) just text me saying 'apparently someone Ronald Pearlman is buying Villa'. 

Googled the name and I think he must have meant a chap called Ronald Perelman, lives in New York apparently. 

Haven't a foggiest if this is true or complete crap but he said someone at work told him. Not ITK don't think he knows what he's on about tbh

Ron Perlman....

Ron+Perlman+AFI+FEST+2010+Presented+Audi

Also Lambert's good job with the financial side of things means we're not blowing 20 odd million on wages, which probably helps give him some extra pennies to spend. It's not important though.

That article states Lerner is unhappy with how many players that have been bought by Lambert who arnt playing.They might be cheap but if they not playing they still a waste of resource.

Just like MON, only at a fraction of the price.  A poor man's MON, so to speak.  Looks like he learned all "the gaffer's" methods.

Reading through the last few pages it sounds like the new owner is rumoured to be a Mr C. HUNT

All sounds a bit fishy to me.

Good job its not Mike Hunt, having said that she couldn't afford it!

Then he would have said it smells a bit fishy!

I'm starting to think that Randy's statement was a "come and get me plea". Offering the club in the media as a desperate measure having failed to attract interest by other means. God knows Everton have been up for sale for yonks but Kenwright just can't find investment. Worrying.

I really think that there is nothing to worry about. I honestly think if there wasn't interested parties lerner wouldn't have said cheerio in such a way in his statement, and instead would've held off releasing it until something pretty concrete was happening. The last thing he would want as a seller would be to weaken his hand in such a way by saying "I've just had enough, anyone can have it".

My opinion of course, but looking desperate to sell anything doesn't do you any favours.

I think it will possibly come out the blue within 6 weeks. Owning big clubs is all the rage and were massive with the right owner.

well the more exposure to our sale the better. Maybe some billionaires weren't alerted. Who knows what is going on. Headlines even if lies from the media creating interest will push through a deal with actual interested parties fearing a potential Sheikh coming in for us! Even if he is not.

Talks with 2 new owners went well today.

Their requested that their speak to Lambert on the weekend,  when he fly in folks.

Noone believes you. Give it up.

that your view  :)

OK, we've got to start somewhere.

That sentence should be "That's your view."

Can you write this out 100 times and then come back here and show us you have got it right, please

• Like 1

You guys should save your worrying for 8 weeks rime

Why? What's happening in 8 weeks time? NOW you've got me worried! :suspect:

In 8 weeks the World Cup will be over the transfer window open, squad back in training etc. there is all sorts of complications for us then rather than right now where the club isn't playing, training and the window isn't open