$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Or did Stan Collymore tell you your wife's had a baby? If so it's probably bullshit

Collymore said she had a baby on Monday. Then on Tuesday he said she hadn't. Today he said she wasn't even pregnant 

But he's been right all along....

• Like 1

Just caught up from lunch time when I last looked and I won't get the last 20 minutes back.

In conclusion nothing has happened of any note except HeyAnty's other half has had a baby....many congratulations and far more exciting than matters Villa.

I'm just surprised no posters have suggested that HeyAnty is not really ITK and the baby story is just made up.  :)

Finally caught up with you guys for the day!

So, nothing's happened.

My wife had a baby.
Congrats!! Boy or girl?

Girl, i was reading this thread 15 mins after. Was just waiting about and it seemed like the right thing to do given the current circumstances

• Like 1

Telegraph Sport understands there were extensive talks held with an American consortium earlier this year but negotiations collapsed and there are currently no interested parties.

Shit.  :( However, the Telegraph are saying Lambert has funds despite the club being up for sale.

That would actually make sense - Lerner will want to sell us as a premiership club - if he provides zero funds, that is less likely. - All assuming no buyer comes forward in the next few weeks 

We don't really know that the Telegraph have been spot on though.

We don't know anything - but on the balance of probability - it wouldn't seem that a buyer is in place. 

I think this is going to be the toughest season for quite some time. :(  

an about turn Gent ?

I think this is going to be the toughest season for quite some time. :(  

an about turn Gent ?

I don't believe he claimed to be ITK in the first place. Probably just reacting to yet another conflicting news story.

• Like 1

We don't really know that the Telegraph have been spot on though.

We don't know anything - but on the balance of probability - it wouldn't seem that a buyer is in place. 

I think they're probably correct that a buyer isn't in place yet but like I said I'm pretty sure they're confident of finding one, judging by the statements. It's a long summer.

Reading through the last few pages it sounds like the new owner is rumoured to be a Mr C. HUNT

All sounds a bit fishy to me.

Good job its not Mike Hunt, having said that she couldn't afford it!

Robinson, Albrighton and Gardner will leave in July unless they sign new deals, also Lambert will be given funds which will strengthen his position as manager, increasing the chances he survives any takeover

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfers/10828608/Paul-Lambert-to-get-funds-at-Aston-Villa-despite-chairmans-plans-for-200m-sale.html

Although the press have in general been poor at guessing how much transfer money Lerner will provide. Lerner was supposed to have £10m in his first window then had zilch, for example. Most likley small fees and extensive use of loans