Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Why play a big man up front and drop your winger?????

Albrighton has looked decent of late and he has a cross on him. Makes no sense at all.

Really - were you at VP last week ?

He's the only guy in the squad capable of creating something for someone else though. Without him you're relying on a moment of individual luck or brilliance

This half personifies my frustration with Lambert, and I'm one of his biggest supporters.  5-3-2 relies upon the fullbacks bombing forward EVERY single attack to provide width, but they aren't doing this because they're too worried about the counterattack from Puncheon and Bolasie.  Gabby and Holt are static up front, and our three midfielders don't have anyone to pass to, so we aimlessly pass the ball around the midfield and the back line, before someone hoofs the ball up to the front two and we lose possession.  

Need to bring on Albrighton in the second half and switch our formation in order to get something from this.  It's almost McLeish-like, the way we're set up not to lose, as opposed to at least trying to have a go at them.

Tonev and Albrighton on, Gabby and a CB off play 4-3-3, have Albie and Mr Atomic run at their full backs, get balls into the box give holt some service!

Starting with 3 CBs when we've only got 3 fit CBs was absolutely ridiculous. If we take one off and get an injury we have nobody to bring on, so for that reason I can't see him taking one off

Indeed but why the hell did we start with 3 CBs... Absolutely ludicrous!

Tonev and Albrighton on, Gabby and a CB off play 4-3-3, have Albie and Mr Atomic run at their full backs, get balls into the box give holt some service!

Starting with 3 CBs when we've only got 3 fit CBs was absolutely ridiculous. If we take one off and get an injury we have nobody to bring on, so for that reason I can't see him taking one off

Exactly. It's genuinely one of the worst managerial decisions I've ever seen

• Like 1

Albrighton has looked decent of late and he has a cross on him. Makes no sense at all.

No because I live in Spain but I watched it. I think he has looked ok of late and offers a threat that we don't have from anyone else out there. He IS a creative player.

No because I live in Spain but I watched it. I think he has looked ok of late and offers a threat that we don't have from anyone else out there. He IS a creative player.

if we got points for hitting the ball very hard against the opponent he would be a great player...

But not unexpected, nobody was really expecting a tactical masterclass from Lambet and Culverhouse were they???

• Like 1

But not unexpected, nobody was really expecting a tactical masterclass from Lambet and Culverhouse were they???

There's not expecting a masterclass, and there's putting every fit centre back you have on the pitch at the same time when it's not needed