• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

How in the **** hell Weimann is still starting the games?! Either our young players are so poor that they can't get a chance to show, or Weimann has somekind of pictures or something of Lambert.

He looks very low in confidence

• Like 1

The injury list again: Benteke; Okore; Delph; Gabby; Kozak; KEA; N'Zogbia.

Every single one arguably a starter. Get a grip everyone.

This.

Can't fault the effort, just lacked quality. Should have had a penalty too at 1 1

• Like 2

How in the **** hell Weimann is still starting the games?! Either our young players are so poor that they can't get a chance to show, or Weimann has somekind of pictures or something of Lambert.

They aren't ! Look at what Tonev has done when he came .. And look at Marc in couple of games before ! They've done more than Andi in many games !

I'm not seeing Weimann intellegence at the moment , Neither a good decision makings ! Atleast Tonev learned from his horrible decisions from the past !

I don't know what LAmbert sees in him .. But Lambert really seems afraid to change players who performed for him well in the past !

Go on football geniuses, pick a winning side from our squad full of zillion dollar galacticos.

We can't, because our squad is full of shit average players.

Exactly. All either here before Lambert, or bought for the pennies chucked into the transfer kitty, but no, it's the manager's fault.

Given our lack of firepower, I didn't expect to win this, but we really needed to avoid losing it. Yet, even after we had equalised, we seemed hell bent on leaving huge gaps for them to exploit. It was no surprise that they scored again.

So poor, no quality. We're going to be relegated unless things change quickly.

We won't be relegated this season, but it'll be interesting to see what Lambert does in the summer. 3 more strikers and a couple of extra left-backs should do the trick.

Go on football geniuses, pick a winning side from our squad full of zillion dollar galacticos.

I'm not the one who's signed 3 left backs  :thumb:

Two, for pennies, and one on loan. I'd say there's an argument for giving the manager credit for doing his best with **** all money to spend.

As can be seen today Mr Paul Lambert is a dour little person and his team on display today were the same as him dour and uninspiring.  I don't believe he is the man to manage Villa any more he say's it is a project, but what is the objective of this project?  What are the goals?  Its his team now and they do not perform!  This is all down to him and him alone!!!!

I'm not the one who's signed 3 left backs  :thumb:

Two, for pennies, and one on loan. I'd say there's an argument for giving the manager credit for doing his best with **** all money to spend.

And the injuries.

• Like 1

We won't be relegated this season, but it'll be interesting to see what Lambert does in the summer. 3 more strikers and a couple of extra left-backs should do the trick.

You joke, but we're going to end up needing players for both of those positions. Unfortunately, we're still about 7 or 8 players away from having an adequate Premier League squad, as the dismal team sheet this afternoon proved. 

You joke, but we're going to end up needing players for both of those positions. Unfortunately, we're still about 7 or 8 players away from having an adequate Premier League squad, as the dismal team sheet this afternoon proved. 

7 or 8? Our squad isn't too bad when everyone's fit, it's just that right now we've been decimated by injuries.

• Like 2

I don't think it was the worst performance, Especially considering players who didn't play ..

There is a lesson should be learnt ! One of Weimann or Holt should not play with the other, And the other lesson is Tonev should be getting the chance !

Anyway good signs from the game, I was fearing for the worst !

Next game assuming Gabby and Delph were there , This is the best formation :

Guzan ..

Lowton .. Vlaar .. Baker .. Bertrand ..

Albrighton .. Westwood .. Delph .. Tonev ..

Bacuna ..

Gabby ..

He'll play Gabby, Weimann and Holt.

Ok I'd accept Gabby with one of them .. But That's it ! 

But Yeah sadly you're right ! >_<

Meh.... that was horrible.  Can't understand why we didn't just try and shut up shop when it went 1-1.  Lambert could of brought Clark on and went three at the back as they were just running through us for fun.  Our squad is so woeful but surely we have enough there to win and draw a game before the end of the season which will keep us up. Thought Bacuna played great in an attacking sense but we basically had no midfield when Bertrand went back to left back.  Westwood put in another good performance and played some great passes.  Weimann doesn't deserve to play for us, he is crap every week.  He could of been in on the left wing at one stage and the ball just goes through him and out for a throw, pathetic.

Westwood MOTM

What? If we had of shut up shop and played for a draw then I'd be agreeing with all those calling for Lambert's head! The momentum was with us at that point, we have several chances to win the game and Wienmann should have had a penalty. There is no way we should have settled for a draw, we tried to win and that was the right thing to do. 

• Like 1

Â