Weekends football 22/23 March

andykeenan

Michael Owen's view of an offside decision:

"Let's see if the lines man got it right.. well he's in line so I'd say he did get that one right"

Surely if he is in line, then he isn't offside, is he Michael?

I took that as him saying let's see if Schurlle was right to be moaning.

Me too until he said "he hasn't got any reason to be moaning" :D

Michael Owen's view of an offside decision:

"Let's see if the lines man got it right.. well he's in line so I'd say he did get that one right"

Surely if he is in line, then he isn't offside, is he Michael?

I took that as him saying let's see if Schurlle was right to be moaning.

Me too until he said "he hasn't got any reason to be moaning" :D

Didn't hear that

Arsenal failing to play well against a top team, again. Why they will never win the league in this environment, they have won 5 out of the last 22 games or so, against the top 7. Only won against Tottenham (x3) and Liverpool (x2) in that period, and those aren't exactly the top dogs in the pack either. Well, at least not at the time they played them.

Arsene Wenger is a genius, but compared to Mourinho's tactics he's a novice. He plays the same team and formation no matter what, Mourinho moulds his tactic to beat every single team. Even if it's City away or Cardiff at home, he knows how to beat them.

Arsenal failing to play well against a top team, again. Why they will never win the league in this environment, they have won 5 out of the last 22 games or so, against the top 7. Only won against Tottenham (x3) and Liverpool (x2) in that period, and those aren't exactly the top dogs in the pack either. Well, at least not at the time they played them.

Arsene Wenger is a genius, but compared to Mourinho's tactics he's a novice. He plays the same team and formation no matter what, Mourinho moulds his tactic to beat every single team. Even if it's City away or Cardiff at home, he knows how to beat them.

Except us  ;)

Not us.

;)

• Like 1

Â