Weekends football 22/23 March

andykeenan

That was hilarious.

5-0 and Torres still doesn't have one, come on man.

tbf mate, though he hasn't scored I think torres has played very well.

as an aside, though the ref sent off the man it was a red card so I don't think Arsenal have a lot to complain about in terms of that decision having an effect on the game.

To be fair to him, in this instance, given how him and Arsene feel about each other and that he's just beaten Arsene's team 6-0 on his big day, I think he's done Arsene a favour there by leaving before the end, he's avoided the opportunity to add insult to injury and i doubt very much that Wenger was looking forward to shaking his mitt.

He seems to do it fairly regularly. It's just poor manners.

Disagree a point mate. We have saw jose walk off before the final whistle on occasions after shaking the opposing managers hand so that is not a new thing. The fact he didnt shake hands with wenger today though is very unsavory.

Disagree a point mate. We have saw jose walk off before the final whistle on occasions after shaking the opposing managers hand so that is not a new thing. The fact he didnt shake hands with wenger today though is very unsavory.

What is it that he does down the tunnel that requires him to walk off  a couple of minute early? He's a showman and it's all about drawing that extra bit of attention to himself.

What is it that he does down the tunnel that requires him to walk off  a couple of minute early? He's a showman and it's all about drawing that extra bit of attention to himself.

mate I'm not disagreeing with you per say, I too don't understand why he feels the need to leave early, all I'm saying is that he genarally dies it with a tad more grace than he did today.

Â