Missing planes

tonyh29

One thing I was wondering, is there a large amount of life insurance paid on pilots killed in a crash? If so the pilot who's marriage was breaking up, had the flight simulator in his gaff etc.. maybe he thought it'd be easier for him and his wife if the plane went missing and was never found. This could explain him possibly rerouting the plane away from its flight plan and then south to the open ocean hopefully to never be found. This would mean his wife would be left with life insurance payout. 

It's far fetched, you'd have to be a mass murder to do that. But it's the only possible reason for a pilot to take the hidden route to death they suggest the plane took. A FedEx employee tried to do this by when he was a dead head and attacked the pilot and co pilot and tried to crash the plane.

If there is no big payout policy then this idea is out the window too though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584399/Malaysia-confirms-new-radar-data-missing-plane-flying-country-wont-say-security-reasons.html

• Malaysia says it has 'some radar data' on missing flight MH370
  • Officials say they are 'not at liberty' to release data from other countries
  • Relatives of missing stormed press conference where news was revealed
  • Distressed family held up banners saying officials were 'traitors'
  • Pilot had programmed a remote island into his home flight simulator
  • FBI will help analyse any electronic files deleted from the simulator 
  • Search deemed an 'international effort' as 26 countries look for plane
  • Officials are focusing search on area in southern Indian Ocean
  • They dismissed previous claims plane was spotted over the Maldives 
  • Rubbished claims flight was using waypoints when last seen on radarF

So you are giving me a link to the Daily f'n Mail !!!

They also say "some radar data" but not "new radar data". Obviously other countries will give them radar data to show them nothing went into their airspace. 

Edited by CVByrne

So you are giving me a link to the Daily f'n Mail !!!

They also say "some radar data" but not "new radar data". Obviously other countries will give them radar data to show them nothing went into their airspace.

The link has a video of the press conference from the Malaysian transport minister.

I reckon the security services know a good deal more than they are letting on. Question is, why all the secrecy?

America don't want us to know that they are watching everything and know exactly what happened to the plane ...even though we know they know that we know ......you know 

I genuinely think they have no idea and have acted incompetent beyond measure. As someone from Southeast Asia, Malaysia should have handed it over to the US, UK, and France from day one but they were desperate to save face.

And yes, while all possibilities are on the table, Diego Garcia is so low on that list

Edited by Kwan
  • Like 1

I genuinely think they have no idea and have acted incompetent beyond measure. As someone from Southeast Asia, Malaysia should have handed it over to the US, UK, and France from day one but they were desperate to save face

this all day long

its not a new world order conspiracy with a black ops visit to Diego Garcia to remedy an outbreak of a secret weapon virus and a bullion heist rolled in for good measure

they don't know what they are doing

• Like 3

Â