Missing planes

tonyh29

He views havebeen disputed by the automatic flight course adjustment

But Goodfellow's theory has been disputed. If the course was changed during a major emergency, one might expect it to be done using manual control. But the left turn was the result of someone in the cockpit typing "seven or eight keystrokes into a computer on a knee-high pedestal between the captain and the first officer, according to officials", the New York Times reported. The paper says this "has reinforced the belief of investigators - first voiced by Malaysian officials - that the plane was deliberately diverted and that foul play was involved."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26609687

But the Pilot could be in trouble in cockpit with smoke or other problems and autopilot making the course change may have been a sound idea. If they then succumbed to the fire and the computer did too it would fly up and down up and down as discussed earlier until it ran out of fuel.

Perhaps the T-Virus was on board and the umbrella corporation decided to field test it in a confined isolated place.

Where better than 30.000 feet in the air

The results were then flown to Diego Garcia a covert underground umbrella lab disguised as a US military base.

Wesker was probably the one who hijacked the plane

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

Suspension of flights to and from Diego Garcia for 72 hours, here.

US and Chinese disease experts flown to Diego Garcia, here.

Not sure how reliable either source is, but then you can as well say that about the mainstream media too.

if nothing else taking a cargo from Seychelles to Duabi to KL is a shocking waste of resources when you can fly it directly in just over 4 hours  .. I hope whoever is in charge of logistics loses his job over this

(or eaten by a shark after a trap door in the lift is sprung if it's some evil organisation at the heart of it rather than a government)

The simple answer is usually the correct answer. Electrical fire, loss of comms and pilot divert plane to nearest airport before they are themselves taken out. Plane flies until out of fuel and crashes in open ocean. 

Nothing else makes any sense so this is most likely what happened.

Thread closed  :rolleyes:

Suspension of flights to and from Diego Garcia for 72 hours, here.

US and Chinese disease experts flown to Diego Garcia, here.

Not sure how reliable either source is, but then you can as well say that about the mainstream media too.

if nothing else taking a cargo from Seychelles to Duabi to KL is a shocking waste of resources when you can fly it directly in just over 4 hours  .. I hope whoever is in charge of logistics loses his job over this

(or eaten by a shark after a trap door in the lift is sprung if it's some evil organisation at the heart of it rather than a government)

Unfortunately air cargo doesn't sit in club class, receiving an offer to plump its pillow every now and then-sorry Tony;)

If you have 500kg freight to move between point A and point B you first look for those who have the capacity, then the frequency, then the price. With probably double daily capacity to both, Emirates would win on all counts.

• Like 1

I like planes but a planes a plane, a big plane is pretty much the same as another big plane. 

If you stood 100 people in a row and asked them to distinguish between the 2 how many would get it right.?

I think most people who have perhaps taken a long haul flight would know the difference. That, or played Top Trumps Planes as a kid!  :)  A 747 is pretty distinctive. 

The simple answer is usually the correct answer. Electrical fire, loss of comms and pilot divert plane to nearest airport before they are themselves taken out. Plane flies until out of fuel and crashes in open ocean. 

I think this or perhaps being shot out of the air by a country, who are too afraid to admit it for fear of reprisals by China. Or China did it themselves.

Talk of being hijacked and held in a US hangar in Diego Garcia is about as plausible as a 'Lost' type scenario

• Like 2

747 is probably the most iconic design of the current fleet of aircraft. The DC10 was too but that's largely phased out now. The Dreamliner is the new rival to the 747 and threatens the future need for it.

A380 surely?

Dreamliner sits in the category below doesn't it, but innovative for the fuel savings due to the lighter body.

Boeing still churn out the 747's

Sorry I meant the A380 yes

Flew on one last year, so quiet. Plus upgraded FOC to Business class, which never usually happens to me!  :)

Going back to MH370, i'm fascinated by it, in a morbid way. I'm just stunned that we still have no clear idea of what happened to it.

Thread closed  :rolleyes:

I agree, although Sol Campbell has a very credible alternative theory that it was part of a white supremacist movement led by the FA in which they intend to remove all non white inhabitants of the planet.

• Like 3

Â