Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Muhamed Besic looks a decent player with a great deal of passion. He could be the DM we could afford. :)

Is he on a free?

No, but he plays in Hungary.

That still means that he'll cost more than the sum total of zilch and makes it a no-go unfortunately. Shame as I agree with the initial poster in that he looks like the sort of player who could've added something to our midfield. He'll be a bargain buy for someone.

• Like 1

Muhamed Besic looks a decent player with a great deal of passion. He could be the DM we could afford. :)

Is he on a free?

trouble is we've moved from the hungary players to the experienced ones

Richard cracked a funny!

Is he on a free?

trouble is we've moved from the hungary players to the experienced ones

Richard cracked a funny!

Oh dear..... :huh:

If he is a full back and Lambert is signing him then he is rubbish.

Not that I have seen him play, but you know....

Someone got out of the wrong side of the bed today? That's about 4 threads where you have been Mr Grumpy Pants?

Anyone heard any gossip about Sebastien Pognolli (I think I've spelt it right) joining us?

I assume you mean Pocognoli the Belgian left back who plays for Hanover? 

Is he on a free then?

not sure. My nephew lives in Germany and sent me a Facebook link.

Simon Poulsen?

Were linked just before 2010 world cup, I watched with bated breath as it seemed pretty solid, and realistic.

He was absolutely horrendous and I don't think he has every been linked to anyone since

EDIT : May have been the Euros.

:mellow:

Edited by rodders0223

Swear we were linked with him last season or the season before! Along with that Danish full back whos name I can't remember for the life of me!

Think there was a thread on here about Poccognoli, but I don't know if there was ever any actual interest. That one died down very quickly. 

I think if we could look at some good players from the WC who won't cost much, 

We could have a look at Origi from Belgium or Michael Uchebo from Nigeria As a striker. I would say Origi might be better for us as we already have Benteke and Kozak as big striker.

Mohammed Besic as people posted up there seem to be a good DM from Bosnia, who as well won't cost nothing.

Yesterday I saw some good flashes from the Ecuadorian LB, Don't know his name tbh.

Eminike from Nigeria is a good winger and defintly update to Weimann.

I don't remember a good playmaker which we could afford atm, But we could always go back to Hiroshi Kiyotake.

I think if we could look at some good players from the WC who won't cost much,

We could have a look at Origi from Belgium or Michael Uchebo from Nigeria As a striker. I would say Origi might be better for us as we already have Benteke and Kozak as big striker.

Mohammed Besic as people posted up there seem to be a good DM from Bosnia, who as well won't cost nothing.

Yesterday I saw some good flashes from the Ecuadorian LB, Don't know his name tbh.

Eminike from Nigeria is a good winger and defintly update to Weimann.

I don't remember a good playmaker which we could afford atm, But we could always go back to Hiroshi Kiyotake.

What makes you think Origi wouldn't cost much?