The Boring Thread

Spoony

Squash update:

I've over rationed. I have about a fifth of the bottle left. This is enough for 2 normal day's consumption.

Time to treat myself. Today is going to be good.

I don't like squash. But you clearly do. And that's ok.

Squash update:

I've over rationed. I have about a fifth of the bottle left. This is enough for 2 normal day's consumption.

Time to treat myself. Today is going to be good.

I don't like squash. But you clearly do. And that's ok.

I'm surprised, but not angry, that some people don't like squash.

This has been eye opening.

I have had cuppa soup in the past and enjoyed it, but I don't drink it regularly enough to know my favourite flavour. 

Have one every day at work part of the routine

There is actually a broad spectrum of flavours ranging from Thai Curry to Ham and Leek

AInsley Harriott has his own cup a soup product line as well i recommend his american chowder 

I have a faint smell of chlorine on my hands because I went swimming at lunch.

Chlorine really does suck balls.

Every time i go swimming i'm left with a blocked nose because i think i'm allergic to it. I could wear a nose clip but i think id rather suffer a mild case of sinitus than look like a pleb
Edited by AshVilla

The ink cartridge in my fountain pen needed changing this afternoon. So I changed it. I have no idea how long they last me so I noted it on my calendar and will confirm how long one lasts in a future post.

I have just replaced the replacement ink cartridge in my pen.

So the answer is 15 days.

I shall develop this research further by documenting the number of words written per cartridge.

Edited by Eames
  • Like 3

Hopefully not to each other.

This is the boring thread. That post was funny and I laughed a little, so you can't be allowed to post in this thread again. And I haven't got the best sense of humour.

Â