Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Kwan

Ugh. It is so so so difficult to be positive about this team and this manager. If it wasn't so hopelessly predictable and one dimensional I could support it. Useful away from home and unacceptably diabolical at home. We would struggle in the Championship with our home form.

Lambert had nothing to do with either goal, they were both down to the players not paying attention. That isn't to do with tactics, formations, instructions or anything - the players have messed this one up.

We have the standard of player we budget for.

Lambert had nothing to do with either goal, they were both down to the players not paying attention. That isn't to do with tactics, formations, instructions or anything - the players have messed this one up.

I would agree with you had we played like brazil in the first half and tested their goalkeeper at least once

We have never been in this game

West Ham should have been 3 - 0 up in the first half this has been coming....

I would agree with you had we played like brazil in the first half and tested their goalkeeper at least once

We have never been in this game

West Ham should have been 3 - 0 up in the first half this has been coming....

Who chose the players? Who bought the players? Who decided buying grant holt would be better than a defender?

Can't blame Lambert for that. Idiotic.

No perhaps we should blame the cold weather or the rotation of the earth's axis being off by 3 degrees instead

Lambert certainly deserves his manager of the month award after this

What are you blabbering on about? It's Lambert's fault that Delph performed a catastrophic mistake?

The hand of blame always rests with the manager.  It's a results business.