Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

ME is quite nice to be fair.

i kinda expected everyone to be more harsh so thank you.

I woulda thrown around some compliments too but just thought it disrespectful to Brumerican tbh. ;)

saying i'm nice most likely wouldn't phase him. but its fairly awesome that you are that respectful

More pics are needed tbf :winkold:

ME is quite nice to be fair.

i kinda expected everyone to be more harsh so thank you.

I woulda thrown around some compliments too but just thought it disrespectful to Brumerican tbh. ;)

saying i'm nice most likely wouldn't phase him. but its fairly awesome that you are that respectful

More pics are needed tbf :winkold:

well i'll be in brum next week!!!! so we'll take lots of pics!

Just being polite ME, would do the same for any other VTers better half! Glad you think it is fairly awesome, ahhahaha.

You'll be in Brum next week? Think again!

You're gunna be lost in the Paris airport having to parle francais to buy yourself a bagette!

;)

No new pics from anyone?

Shocking, i shall have to get some the next time im in Hooters.

Gonna take the wife to Villa park on a stadium tour next week as she has never been before. Will have some new ones then.

No new pics from anyone?

Gonna take the wife to Villa park on a stadium tour next week as she has never been before. Will have some new ones then.

You've done rather well for yourself, I must say :!: :thumb:

Just being polite ME, would do the same for any other VTers better half! Glad you think it is fairly awesome, ahhahaha.

You're gunna be lost in the Paris airport having to parle francais to buy yourself a bagette!

;)

*laughing hard* 10 points for your hilarious douchebaggery. if i do get lost in that freakin' airport you will know because i will make it on the news as the crazy american girl who flipped out when a frenchman approached her simply asking for a lighter and she killed him because she thought he was going to kidnap her!!! i mean i really really don't want to be there!

and i am taking a tour a villa park!!! wooohoooo!!! can't wait!!!

No new pics from anyone?

Didn't realize you guys were married? Shouldn't you have American citizenship then or something??

Last pic was a pretty good'un of the two of you!

8)

No new pics from anyone?

Didn't realize you guys were married? Shouldn't you have American citizenship then or something??

8)

oh man we are trying! believe me. its a lot more difficult than ya think to get him a green card!!!!! thats why he is stuck back in england and also why i am coming to visit.

;)

*laughing hard* 10 points for your hilarious douchebaggery. if i do get lost in that freakin' airport you will know because i will make it on the news as the crazy american girl who flipped out when a frenchman approached her simply asking for a lighter and she killed him because she thought he was going to kidnap her!!! i mean i really really don't want to be there!

and i am taking a tour a villa park!!! wooohoooo!!! can't wait!!!

Hahahahhahahaha!! You've got quite the imagination there Jaime....

Lucky you are doing the tour of VP, I couldn't do it last time because it was fully booked!! But I probably wouldn't have made it there anyways, they're early and I woulda been hungover. Have fun over there!

No new pics from anyone?

8)

oh man we are trying! believe me. its a lot more difficult than ya think to get him a green card!!!!! thats why he is stuck back in england and also why i am coming to visit.

I'm sure it's alot of waiting....on top of more waiting, followed by paperwork and more waiting....Good luck to you both though! :)

No new pics from anyone?

8)

I'm sure it's alot of waiting....on top of more waiting, followed by paperwork and more waiting....Good luck to you both though! :)

Cheers man .! :)

Â