Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

l_50df3b1bc927bb146bbc9ab7d79721dc.jpg

I'm not as cool as MrWeedMcGrass.. but I think I'm getting there!

l_1441fc83ec3f1a7ced7b6e644e8c220d.jpg

From left to right.. VT users 'Lapalfan', Me and 'Paddywhack'

Both these pictures are 18 months + old !! (Who updates myspace anymore? ... not me!)

EDIT: upon reflection... the second picture is about 18 months old, the first picture is 4 years old ( :( time flies!!!)

Here's a few, haven't got many...and not just me in them...

then me and zee lady friend (that was an action shot, i don't just stare at her all day....)

57655648.jpg

I would def be able to stare at her all day, and I imagine I could listen to her accent for hoooours.

My word, she is stunning!

I'm not as cool as MrWeedMcGrass.. but I think I'm getting there!

My first compliment(?) in 234 years.. Well done and thank you :D

MrWeedMcGrass wrote:

Oh that is ..... Shocked ... that .. is NOT a Raiders top ....

What does it look like? :D M cousin got me followin em when I visited him in the US of A in 2008.This T Shirt is a little 'Souvenir' from that trip ;)

then me and zee lady friend (that was an action shot, i don't just stare at her all day....)

57655648.jpg

I would def be able to stare at her all day, and I imagine I could listen to her accent for hoooours.

I mightn't go as far as 'stunning' but I'd certainly have intercourse with her (if you catch my drift ;))

57655648.jpg

I mightn't go as far as 'stunning' but I'd certainly have intercourse with her (if you catch my drift ;))

Looks like she used a trowel to apply her make-up.

M cousin got me followin em when I visited him in the US of A in 2008.

Then he's evil. Prepare for a life of disappointment and underachievement :)

He is a (relatively) young Villa fan, he's already well versed in disappointment and underachievement.

Ho ho.

I set 'em up...

It's not me...

It seriously took until I saw the Villa shirt to determine that that's not me... otherwise he's nearly a dead ringer.

I was going to say that earlier, thought you had a similar hairline ;-)

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â