Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Well here I am, the man behind the Lego, meeting the woman who I've had a huge crush on since I was 5-6 years old (This was from November).

12.jpg

The reason I look a bit odd is, well I was just born that way but also because I was meeting my dream woman, so I did feel a little faint :oops:

Well here I am, the man behind the Lego, meeting the woman who I've had a huge crush on since I was 5-6 years old (This was from November).

12.jpg

The reason I look a bit odd is, well I was just born that way but also because I was meeting my dream woman, so I did feel a little faint :oops:

You look like a member of Trivium (not that its a bad thing!)

And who is the owner of those superb juggs?

Jesus.

I get that a lot, I once got it from some Muslim kids, I really wanted to turn around and say "Actually I look a lot like the prophet Muhammed" but they'd have probably knifed me or something.

12.jpg

You look like a member of Trivium (not that its a bad thing!)

And who is the owner of those superb juggs?

She is Sunny, from mid to late 90s WWF. And also various other wrestling promotions.

12.jpg

Mick Foley shirt & Tammy = Legend :thumb:

12.jpg

Mick Foley shirt & Tammy = Legend :thumb:

Thank you! :thumb:

WWE, WWF, NWO, all that is garbage imo.

And that bird isn't even hot. She looks thick and old.

What's wrong with old?

You ageist bastard!

Â