Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Holy hell the resemblance is uncanny!

The guy i posted name is Dave. I remember meeting him just outside the game he was walking and the weather was kinda shitty so I had him jump in the cab and then Igave him the extra voucher I had for one of the scarves. He got me drunk that night and I puked. We got a cab ride back to the hotel we were both staying at and the whole time he kept on telling the cabby he should take us a strip club or to where there are whores. Hahahahahaha (hopefully his wife doesn't find this post!) I couldn't go on any further that night and had to call it quits shortly after trying to walk thru the fecking McDonalds late night drive thru...the stupid bastards wont serve you if you ain't got a car.

trying to walk thru the fecking McDonalds late night drive thru...the stupid bastards wont serve you if you ain't got a car.

Ooooh don't get me started on that!!

trying to walk thru the fecking McDonalds late night drive thru...the stupid bastards wont serve you if you ain't got a car.

Ooooh don't get me started on that!!

Does it have to be a car/van? What about a motorbike? Will they serve you on a bicycle? How about a kids pedal car? If they will only serve people operating powered vehicles, what about a powered wheelchair or a kids battery powered car? Has anyone tried a sit on lawnmower? Too many questions and not enough vehicles to test their policy with. Damn.

Does it have to be a car/van? What about a motorbike? Will they serve you on a bicycle? How about a kids pedal car? If they will only serve people operating powered vehicles, what about a powered wheelchair or a kids battery powered car? Has anyone tried a sit on lawnmower? Too many questions and not enough vehicles to test their policy with. Damn.

Motorised yes. Anything else? You're trying to apply reason to someone who got the graveyard shift at McDonalds. They care as much about you being fed as they do about how much gob they put in the secret sauce.

Motorised yes. Anything else? You're trying to apply reason to someone who got the graveyard shift at McDonalds. They care as much about you being fed as they do about how much gob they put in the secret sauce.

In that case I would love to try a drive through in one of those kids battery powered motorised jeeps that sell for a few hundred quid every Christmas. :lol:

If that's what made their Big Mac special sauce 'special', I must have sampled lot's of various DNAs over the years! :puke:

Still, I don't surpose it's much worse than most food outlets and restaurants. What the mind doesn't know (for sure), the stomach will enjoy.

Does anyone know who this is? I met him at the Columbus Crew match couple years back. n41306813_31057917_7899.jpg

No idea - i was so drunk i wouldnt recognise myself in a mirror !

i was with the blackburn rovers fan in same section though

They won't even serve you if you try going through in a shopping trolley, however they're perfectly willing to serve naked people in cars. I don't get the logic.

I was that pedestrian once :D I convinced them that if they wouldn't serve me outside, they could simply open the front door and give me the food inside. It worked. I think it's a safety thing. If some nutter turns up in a car while you're standing in his spot waiting for your food and he hits you (those access lanes tend to be very narrow with no room to avoid someone) then McD's would probably be hugely liable from an insurance POV.

OK back to rogues before Rob puts us on his list :P

We got a cab ride back to the hotel we were both staying at and the whole time he kept on telling the cabby he should take us a strip club or to where there are whores. Hahahahahaha (hopefully his wife doesn't find this post!)

:shock: Hahahaha, d'oh.

We got a cab ride back to the hotel we were both staying at and the whole time he kept on telling the cabby he should take us a strip club or to where there are whores. Hahahahahaha (hopefully his wife doesn't find this post!)

:shock: Hahahaha, d'oh.

He doesn't look anything like Mr. Trim...

Â