Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Next time you bring your piece to the forum I'm gunna shove it up your ass and pull the trigger till it goes cleek.

You got something against guns? :lol: I am sure when your verandah gets occasional nightly visitations from Leopards and your plantation has been trampled by Elephants thrice in the last year , you would understand the merits of having a gun(To scare off , not kill , the loud report sure works) :winkold:

Next time you bring your piece to the forum I'm gunna shove it up your ass and pull the trigger till it goes cleek.

You got something against guns? :lol: I am sure when your verandah gets occasional nightly visitations from Leopards and your plantation has been trampled by Elephants thrice in the last year , you would understand the merits of having a gun(To scare off , not kill , the loud report sure works) :winkold:

Heh no, nothing much against guns, though I don't own one and I don't really practice the right to arms. Think the world would be better without that to be honest. But my last post was actually a reference from a movie that I thought a "dude" like you would get! :D

By the way, where the f*ck do you live?? having to ward off elephants and leopards??!?

Hell no , I used to live in Bangalore .. My dad works as a manager in a Tea Plantation in Assam(North eastern state in India , heavily forested). It is basically a wild area with a huge bungalow(ours) and a few scattered quarters for the lower ranking execs. There is a village which is two kms away from the settlement and the factory is further out. So Leopards are quite common in that area. I even have an old pic of me holding a cute Leopard cub(Mom had apparently abandoned him), it was later released into a national park nearby.Elephants are pretty common. They won 't harm you but they destroy all the plantation trying to reach the banana trees at the end of the patches. And a male in full swing is powerful enough to account for a lot of human casualties.

I stay there for a couple of months every year. A couple of shot guns to scare off the Leopards, Bears(sloth) and Elephants and a Revolver is what we have :winkold: The one I am holding is an Old Single barrel shottie. It can punch a huge hole through a human torso , though!

and yeah , just to add a little- You probably think I am shitting ya but I've seen Indian Cobras(naja naja), Banded Kraits , Saw scaled adders , Russels Viper , all on the front lawn near the Main Entrance. I have had snaklets falling from the hollow roof into the **** bathroom!

God damn MrWeed, thats pretty awesome stuff right there! I'd love to live in that kind of environment!

And God damn no need to be rude (tubby!)!

You can add me on facebook Mr.Weed, my name is Brendan Mahoney. I'd like to check out some of your pics of the place you live. And also if I ever come to India I will know someone!

and yeah , just to add a little- You probably think I am shitting ya but I've seen Indian Cobras(naja naja), Banded Kraits , Saw scaled adders , Russels Viper , all on the front lawn near the Main Entrance. I have had snaklets falling from the hollow roof into the **** bathroom!

There are eight hundred kinds of snake in India and seven hundred and ninety-nine of them are poisonous.

The other one just eats you whole.

There are eight hundred kinds of snake in India and seven hundred and ninety-nine of them are poisonous.

The other one just eats you whole.

Poisonous or venomous. Aren't there only a handful of snakes that can kill a human from their bite??

Poisonous means it will kill you if you eat it.

Venomous means it has a toxin/chemical it will use as a weapon against you.

Mushrooms are poisonous. I don't think many snakes are poisonous.

Â