Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

no, I dont even look remotely close to him, I look like elton john minus his false hair, or maybe harry hill, but as I thought that Waylon looks way better, I appropriated his image. That and in all fairness there are villa supporters here at work and I would rather they didnt know I posted on here on the company dollar. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you hurry up, you may catch the old lady in the purple!

I'm not even sure the the old guy in black can catch her and he's definitely from the future. Not a sweat.  No strain on the face.  Nothing.

http://youtu.be/BVE-7x9Usvw

Edited by trekka
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

11220485_917001248323345_123911645046864

one of the greatest days of my life meeting the fat controller. it has always been a lifetime ambition of mine, the kids loved him too.

Funny how you look like an old friend of mine, he is a mad one, once attacked a guy with an axe.

A relative to him was also the last person to be executed in this town.

11220485_917001248323345_123911645046864

one of the greatest days of my life meeting the fat controller. it has always been a lifetime ambition of mine, the kids loved him too.

Funny how you look like an old friend of mine, he is a mad one, once attacked a guy with an axe.

Pretty much sounds like RV :)

• Like 2

sounds nice  ;) dont think ive had anyone in my family executed but ive  gone after a couple of people with a axe  :D

Edited by Rugeley Villa

• 1 month later...

Right, this thread has been dormant for a while now, time to post some new pics to spur on others.

Here's me from a wedding a few weeks ago, please note the lack of strawberry blondeness.

Me and my mate:

IMG-20150625-WA002001.jpg

Me. What a word removed:

IMG-20150625-WA0015.jpg

Me, my mom and little brother. I don't know why I'm standing in such a strange pose/angle:

IMG-20150625-WA0018.jpg

• Like 2

Â