Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

If you win SPOTY and don't drop some sort of villatalk meme on TV, then you have to give back your medal.

Harsh*

*I thought about writing something like "but fair", but then, nope. It would be harsh.  Just enjoy the ride Baselayers.

Edited by trekka

If it's not the grog, or bad aids, see a doctor.

The team does have a doctor?

Who will probably be good and likely free?

Not that that should make any difference to your decision anyway :)

Czechs are just getting demolished by Sweden right now. I am really confused with the call ups and decisions made by the manager. Pavelec, our best keeper, isn't even dressed?

but he has been shit for the Jets this season and not even 1st choice there anymore

Can we wrap Lizzie Arnold in cotton wool overnight as we need her tomorrow to come up with the goods.

Curling is becoming addictive, I am going to polish the hall floor tonight and get the iron out..........................

Curling is becoming addictive, I am going to polish the hall floor tonight and get the iron out..........................

That seems quite elaborate if all you want to do is go for a...

...Oh, you're talking about the olympic event? Carry on.

Can we wrap Lizzie Arnold in cotton wool overnight as we need her tomorrow to come up with the goods.

We could but I'm not sure what benefit this would be to Lizzie Yarnold who is the Olympic Skeletonist.

The one who lies on the tea tray and shoots down track, the one in first position, the one who just possibly might get us another medal so yes the one in the Skeleton.

Mind you I know have a brilliant idea for an olympic sport, curling in sumo suits.....could go viral.