Abdisalam Ibrahim

Villan4Life

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-norway-u21-midfielder-3029637

Manchester City are ready to let midfield starlet Abdisalam Ibrahim leave for just £250,000.

The Norway under-21 midfielder has been granted a free transfer but City want training compensation.

St Etienne, Toulouse, Aston Villa and Swansea are all keen on the powerful midfielder.

The 22-year-old had been on loan at Strømsgodset.

While there he helped the Norwegian side to the title, beating Rosenborg by a point

• Like 1

He is very much in Viera type mould mate, i mean Pogba left Man Utd to chance 1st team chances and we know what happened there..

For 250k surely worth a punt!! he is 6ft 2.

Fair play would be worth a shot for 250k... I mean what can we lose?

As a Norwegian i know about this lad. Great player at his best, and loads of potetial. Ibrahim is Godgifted on the ball. He's got amazing technique. When he runs with the ball, few people can follow him. He can do things with the ball, not many other players can do.

Although, being one of the greatest prospects in Norway for years, the competition for him may be huge.

He was very much looked upon as a big talent several years ago. He played like 10 minutes distance from me, I remember there was a lot of talk about him. He went to city very young as many players do and got nowhere. Was loaned out to different clubs, been in Norway now for two season for Strømsgodset(they have a relationship with city,albeit small). He has not really impressed me at all, and if there was anyone we should have gotten from there it should have been johansen, though I feel this level will be too high for him as well, at least right now. You never know, he could suddenly rapidly improve and become good but I think that city move ruined it for him. 

• Like 2

Â