Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

Be interesting if he comes on.

Putting him on the bench is a good statement to Norwich fans and to Villa to say he's not going anywhere unless you meet our demands.

Playing him, however, is a bigger deal because it risks injury and jeopardising the deal. If he plays at all, I would say negotiating are very far from being sorted. It's not the sort of deal where he's likely to come on for 5 minutes and wave goodbye to the fans, I can't imagine the Norwich fans are particularly keen on him at the moment if any of the stories are at all true,

He must be loving it on the bench.

Strange that he could come to a bigger club, and not only start but be our best midfielder too.

I'm not sure how I feel about that!

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 1

Strange that he could come to a bigger club, and not only start but be our best midfielder too.

Well that remains to be seen. Our midfield is one of the weakest in the league, but it's not like Norwich can compare themselves to Manchester City in that department either. If Hoolahan is not getting games at Norwich, well then there usually is a reason for that.

Well that remains to be seen. Our midfield is one of the weakest in the league, but it's not like Norwich can compare themselves to Manchester City in that department either. If Hoolahan is not getting games at Norwich, well then there usually is a reason for that.

Usually. Though according to the fans it isn't anything to do with how he performs on the pitch, so unless he's a complete knob head it's no concern of ours why. Leave that to Gus Fring to ponder once he's running the show for us.

• Like 1

because Hughton is a negative manager. He is from same school of defensive management as McLeish

Gutierrez to Norwich could improve Hoolahan's chances of coming to us?

They dont want to do business with us/lambert, the only way were getting this guy is if it gets extremely ugly.

I don't think it getting ugly will change anything to be honest - the Steer situation was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Â