England v Andorra...

kiddysi

I'd rather bite my own head than watch this rubbish  

57 members have voted

1. 1. I'd rather bite my own head than watch this rubbish

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Bit it off on Saturday

The thing that annoys me is that England will win about 3 nil and tw@ face will be raving on about how England have turned the corner as though it is some achievement to beat some minnows 3 nil. Now if the score was something like 10 nil I may sit up and take notice but I doubt that will happen.

He has to go!

They will win and then in the papers it will say thats our boys they can do it

What have they done nothing as they are playing a team that cant win.

I wont be watching as im at work

I hope Andorra win and i just hope they win by lots well i can wish

There should be a 'depends if Barry is playing' option. He is the only reason I would watch it. However, I'll be watching us take a hiding off Slovakia at the time.

I will be at Preston theatre watching Sweet Soul Music, so I will have to wait till thursday morning to see McLarens ugly mug grinning from the back page of the papers, because we beat Andorra 1-0, with one of their players scoring a own goal

This is the annoying thing. The fact that we will win tomorrow night. Probably convincingly 3-0 or 4-0 at least.

And because of that we'll have 'turned the corner' or be 'back on track'. And we'll be stuck with the bugger even longer.

Someone who has watched a lot of international football told me it was as good a display of football as they had seen over the entire weekend."

BBC

I mean seriously the smug ginger clearing in the woods cannot believe this to be true can he?!

Are you forgetting he worked with Sven :roll: of course he believes it :x ginger clearing in the woods

Someone who has watched a lot of international football told me it was as good a display of football as they had seen over the entire weekend."

I think the "someone" was Mrs McClown.

erm. WTF?

Steve McClaren has once again failed to drop the underperforming Frank Lampard, with Owen Hargreaves missing out instead against Andorra.

McClaren has opted to not only stick with Lampard but to reunite him with Steven Gerrard in the middle of midfield in the hope that they will finally gel against the minnows.

Hargreaves will drop to the bench despite being one of England's half-decent performers against Israel on Saturday night, just six weeks after McClaren described him as "indispensable".

Coming in for Hargreaves will be Stewart Downing, with Aaron Lennon switching to his more natural right side.

There will also be changes at full-back, with Ashley Cole and Micah Richards coming in for Jamie Carragher and Phil Neville, while Jermain Defoe is expected to replace Andy Johnson as strike partner for the misfiring Wayne Rooney.

Â