England v Andorra...

kiddysi

I'd rather bite my own head than watch this rubbish  

57 members have voted

1. 1. I'd rather bite my own head than watch this rubbish

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Bit it off on Saturday

How boring is English international football lately?

FFS if we arnt up by a goal after 30 mins against a team of plumbers and fittness instructors.. somethings wrong!

You've gotta love the comments before the game on Sky by Ray Wilkins, he actually thought it would be a "goal fest" and can see it being 5-0 lol

What another shit game, I can see it finishing 0-0 again

The only player looking like he's playing with a shred of passion is Gerrard at the moment. Rooney has been nowhere again and oh man aren't we missing a one David Beckham an awful lot.

You've gotta love the comments before the game on Sky by Ray Wilkins, he actually thought it would be a "goal fest" and can see it being 5-0 lol

What another shit game, I can see it finishing 0-0 again

i got a £2.50 return on 0 - 0 at half time, very tempted to use that on a 0 - 0 finish now.

Watching Scots which has been an excellent match so far....Norn Ireland Sweden ain't bad either, couple of villa players in there.

Surely England aren't so bad they haven't scored in 41 minutes against a pub team??!!!! :crylaugh:

Surely England aren't so bad they haven't scored in 41 minutes against a pub team??!!!! :crylaugh:

Nah mate, it's more like a school 5-a-side.... so many schoolboy errors it's embarassing supporting this shower of shite at the moment. I've been reading up on the McDonut run (mainly in The Sun newspaper but what the hell...) and he's had the worse run of games EVER in England managers history. All I would say to him is don't let the door hit ur ass on the way out.

Crowd really gunning for his head now, David Platt stating the obvious too.

shows how thick the England fans are, Beckham is effing injured ....

nowt to do with this

But Ian, he was NEVER going to pick Beckham anyway. It was the wrong decision to drop the man in the first place.

I cannot see a second half comeback saving his bacon now. THe venom in the crowd at half time says everything.

Barwick, you keep your **** hands away from MON

I hope not, total shite. Hope we win, but not till the 85th minute. Can't remember a performance so bad.

this debate has been done to death now and by going to the Us he has ruled himself out anyway

the fact is that players like rooney etc. don't care for England, the club career is far better for them

Interbational football in general is on its feet

McClaren goes and gets replaced by Venabollocks, just says it all .....

I have been watching Enlgand games since World Cup 1986. I'velived through som,e truly awful matches, SanMarino, Luxemborg, the last world cup.

But this is by far the worst England performance I have ever ever seen.

this debate has been done to death now and by going to the Us he has ruled himself out anyway

the fact is that players like rooney etc. don't care for England, the club career is far better for them

Interbational football in general is on its feet

McClaren goes and gets replaced by Venabollocks, just says it all .....

I agree the debate has been done to death. The point of the chanting is to ultimately get rid of McClaren and the Beckham chant is quite a powerful one regardless of whether you think he should have played this game or not.

get rid of McClaren when all the little englanders wanted an Englishman ....

it has to be Big Phil but Venabollocks will get it

Agree.

Nothing wrong with wanting an English manager, it's a case of getting the right one!!

Agree.

Â