England v Andorra...

kiddysi

I'd rather bite my own head than watch this rubbish  

57 members have voted

1. 1. I'd rather bite my own head than watch this rubbish

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Bit it off on Saturday

Come on Andorra (pains me to say that) but if it's what is needed to get rid of McDonut then so be it. Barwick at the FA is the biggest incompetent fool I've seen for a long time (it was this muppet who took the premiership rights to ITV, ensuring we lost out on Match of the Day and then decided to show it at 7.30pm). How the hell he became the boss of English footie is beyond me. Even bloody Adam Crozier was better and he's Scottish!

Hilarious, he persists with stewart downing and both lamps and gerard in the middle, mclown really hasn't learned anything has he! I might watch the game tonight now in the hope that we play **** shit and maybe only scrape a 1-0 win or draw! I hope he is sacked tonight, i will enjoy the abuse he gets from the English contingent!

I'll be watching purely because i couldn't handle not watching. International football has pissed me off for a good while now but i still have to support the lads.

I think it will be an unconvincing 1-0 win to us, Mcclaren seriously needs to go, but i wouldn't want us to not qualify for the competition as plans are already in place for austria/switzerland next year :?

Here's a question. Both myself and my dad have rather a strong dislike of Terry Venables, what with him being an utter word removed (I can't believe I just typed out 'word removed'). However...CV senior said something to me last night: he believes that things will improve slightly when McClaren is eventually ousted and replaced by Venables because at least Venables vaguely knows what he's doing and would have the balls to drop Lampard. Is that right? I'm not sure, but I guess it stands a chance.

He also said something which I agree with. When McClaren took over, he had to make a ballsy decision to prove it was his side (a by-product of appointing in-house). It SHOULD have been to drop the underperforming beached whale Lampard. But instead he dropped Beckham, a disgraceful decision in my book. From then on, he's had problems and the guy just isn't up to it. He must go.

These days Scotland are the new England, and England are the old Scotland.

If you see what I mean.

0-0 in Bari tonight would do nicely.

And c'mon England please hammer the Adorrans. I'm sick of hearing the "Manager out" debate all over the TV/radio. It happens for five days solid after every England non-performance. We need a good show tonight so that England will again be future World Cup winners in the media's eyes. Until the next shyte performance, when they be the worst team in the world again. Repeat ad nauseum. Nothing against the English at all guys, but the media are a joke when it comes to your national team. No wonder they are underperforming with the media muppets on their backs sensing blood. Would you want to play for England in the current climate? The team is playing with fear.

at least gerrard and lennon will be playing in their proper positions, but he really doesn't have the balls to drop lampard does he.

Gerrard won't be.......... He'll have to again have to play below his potential due to having to "sit" and defend while fat frank does his wandering around the edge of the box trick looking for defenders to deflect his shots off.

Gerrard is clearly the more dynamic and rounded midfielder (although Frank is also quite round to be fair) and would benefit by playing in a free-er role alongside a defensive player................. like Hargreaves.

Thing is, Lump-hard will never be dropped. He forms part of a little clique of England players who are practically untouchable.

Lump-hard asked McClown to drop Barton due to his personal spat with the Man City player. McClown duly obliged.

Gotta love McClaren going for broke and praying that Gerrard and Lampard play well together

Found this which Brian Barwick said on Steve McClaren's first day in the job:

"His first challenge was to find a coffee machine, his second challenge was to find my office and his third challenge - the real challenge - is to build an England team that we can all be proud of."

Does anyone else suspect he's still looking for the coffee machine?

On this occasion DV, the media is voicing at least my opinion and I believe the opinion of most England fans.

very true Chris.

Hardly anyone wanted this clown from the list of potential candidates.

the majority of the english football watching public did not want him, and seeminly this position is being justified by both results and performances.

The English media can hardly be criticised for sharing this view.

We ALL want him gone, fans and media alike.

I fear a scrappy 2-0 win in Andorra will see him retain his position though, sadly :(

Yeah and will trigger lots of rhetoric from the England camp about how they've proved us wrong. If there's one team in a country which should not be cultivating this fortified 'everyone's against us' atmosphere, it's the national side. It's not a sustainable position when the tie between fan and club is absent.

Great news fromm bbc

England midfielder Frank Lampard has been ruled out of the Euro 2008 qualifier against Andorra on Wednesday due to a cracked bone in his wrist.

The 28-year-old suffered the injury during training on Monday when he was struck by a Wayne Rooney shot.

But the injury is worse than was first thought and Lampard will not play against the Group E minnows in Espanyol's Olympic Stadium.

More to follow.

Hoorah maybe Gerrard can play central with Hargreaves now!

Â