Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

I dont get comments about us being shit ? Winning away from home is never shit.  Sunderland were bouyed by their comback at the weekend.  We have 2 players just back from injury, and have created chances and looked dangerous.  Vlaar has been a rock at the back and we are pressing well.  Guzan hasn't had to make a difficult save.

Why is that shit ?

They have had more possession (yawn) and have looked dangerous a couple of times.  At worst it is honours even.

• Like 1

I dont get comments about us being shit ? Winning away from home is never shit.  Sunderland were bouyed by their comback at the weekend.  We have 2 players just back from injury, and have created chances and looked dangerous.  Vlaar has been a rock at the back and we are pressing well.  Guzan hasn't had to make a difficult save.

Why is that shit ?

They have had more possession (yawn) and have looked dangerous a couple of times.  At worst it is honours even.

Not to mention their better form. We are coming back off 5 games without a win.

Benteke is doing a great job. Getting back to his best in terms of bringing other players into it.

Sunderland may have had the better of the possession but we have had the more convincing chances.

We are struggling to hang onto the ball in these conditions.

Sunderland are only amassing stats because we are conceding 2/3 of the pitch to them.

• Like 1

Why is that shit ?

Yes but we can't pass the ball. We keep on giving them the ball straight back. 

I'd get Weimann off now. He hasn't been awful, but he has been largely invisible most likely because we can't maintain any possession. Albrighton will stretch the field a bit. Seemed a big clogged in the midfield. 

As for the crap about it being luck ?  Pressure from Gabby got that goal and nearly another one.

And that is a deliberate consequence of playing a high tempo pressing game.

I would like another 10% on the possession stat but it really can get blown out of proportion.

• Like 1

Why is that shit ?

Yes but we can't pass the ball. We keep on giving them the ball straight back. 

only a matter of time they bring their decent players off the bench and score against us with the lack of ball we have. We need to change something in midfield.

I'd like to see possession play combined with our counter attack. Not the way sunderland are playing though, thats just ridicilous. They just wastes 5 min passing in the back, and when they finally gets on our half they just gives it to the winger who makes a cross. Thats pretty easy to defend against.

At half time we should clone Bacuna and replace Westwood with Bacuna2. We should also fly Weeman off to Antarctica and bring on Albrighton.

When will you learn? We don't have the money for this. The best we could do would be to put him in a shopping trolly and roll it down the hill.

• Like 1