The R word

villanwesty88

We’re not mathematically safe!

I’m saving celebrations till hopefully Norwich don’t win tomorrow.

We could ship 12 goals in our last two games remember!

If there was dislike button, I would click it. There is no way Norwich will claw back a goal difference that is -17 worse in only 2 games. Do you think they are going to smash champions league teams Chelsea and Arsenal 5-0.

Get real.

No i don’t, but i didn’t think Sunderland would beat City.

I just want it set in stone so this god forsaken season can be put to bed.

If there was dislike button, I would click it. There is no way Norwich will claw back a goal difference that is -17 worse in only 2 games. Do you think they are going to smash champions league teams Chelsea and Arsenal 5-0.

Get real.

And they didn't. ;) (not away anyway).

An unexpected result like Sunderland winning away at Chelsea and United is one thing but Norwich smashing teams like Chelsea and Arsenal 4-0 AND us losing to City and Spurs by huge margins is so ridiculously improbable.

Edited by Mantis

Get real.

And they didn't. ;) (not away anyway).

An unexpected result like Sunderland winning away at Chelsea and United is one thing but Norwich smashing teams like Chelsea and Arsenal 4-0 AND us losing to City and Spurs by huge margins is so ridiculously improbable.

Even if that did happen it would most probably result in West Brom or Hull going down.

Monte Carlo probability of going down: 0.0%

(as noted, it's still mathematically possible, but the chance is less than 1 in 2000)

Edited by leviramsey
  • Like 3

It won't happen but I'd like Norwich to beat Chelsea today just to make it interesting going into the last game of the season. Strange to think if that were to happen then Hull could be in danger. Our safety should be confirmed later today though.

Norwich have a good chance of getting a result against Arsenal.

4th is tied up and it'll be a week before a cup final, and we all know how important they're seeing that trophy now.

Norwich's problem is that Chelsea are still in the title race (and out of the CL, so no distraction there). They will be going for it in the hope Man City and Liverpool slip up.

If Norwich win today I can see them getting 6 points needed. Can't see a 17 goal swing, but it might make things interesting for west Brom and Sunderland.

If Norwich were to somehow get two wins then looking at the fixtures I actually think Hull would be the most likely to go down. If not today I think we'll confirm our safety on Wednesday with a good pont away to CIty.

I'm sorry if this sounds petty but I will actually enjoy it today if Chelsea give Norwich a thumping.

Keeps the title race going to the end, but mainly the way McNally bad mouthed us over Lambert, and their treatment of a good football man in Chris Hughton. I would enjoy seeing them go.

• Like 2

Close thread. Norwich are not going to beat Chelsea 10-0 today and then walk over Arsenal. Stop flapping guys its done. Hopefully next season and beyond we won't need to open a thread like this ever again. 

Maybe a thread like "could we make Champions League"!