What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

Creme Egg Pots of Joy. Not read the ingredients, but I'm guessing they contain crack.

It's nice but my least favourite out of the pots of joy.

And none of them stack anywhere near a rolo yoghurt.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Creme Egg Pots of Joy. Not read the ingredients, but I'm guessing they contain crack.

It's nice but my least favourite out of the pots of joy.

And none of them stack anywhere near a rolo yoghurt.

Hahaha, that's not a yoghurt...

tumblr_ll5ewqKYOz1qcohbro1_250.jpg

That's a yoghurt!

And they did those little chocolate spaceships that were filled with yoghurt.

Anyone remember these?

orbitz-bottles.jpg

Drinks with jelly balls in them.

Sat in a Spanish place in Camberwell, Galician chorizo with grilled peppers, patatas a lo pobre, fennel salad with feta and pomegranate, Bristol IPA and a glass of Manzanilla before, glass of Argentinian red with the food. Not hungry enough for the cheeseboard, but I will try the sourdough at the end, which no doubt will puzzle them.

IDS is quite right, these food banks just create their own demand.

Sat in a Spanish place in Camberwell, Galician chorizo with grilled peppers, patatas a lo pobre, fennel salad with feta and pomegranate, Bristol IPA and a glass of Manzanilla before, glass of Argentinian red with the food. Not hungry enough for the cheeseboard, but I will try the sourdough at the end, which no doubt will puzzle them.

• Like 1

Not gone for a Camberwell Carrot then? 

Not gone for a Camberwell Carrot then?

Ssshhh. Later.
  • Like 1

I hate creme eggs

[/CED]

CED wouldn't be as straight forward as that.

He'd write something like -

I'd rather slide down a barbed wire banister into a bucket of alcohol than have a single bite of a Creme Egg.

There's a poetry to CED, never forget that.

Â