Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

This will be tough. New manager and the players have something to prove. They were unlucky against Spurs.

I'd be very happy, if we can continue the undefeated run. Very happy. A point for us will be fine.

I'd like to see a 4-4-1-1

---Bacuna/Lowton, Baker, Clark, Luna/Bennett (assuming Vlaar will be out)---

---West, Delph, KEA and a 4th, who will work his socks off (Bacuna, if Lowton plays RB) ---

---Gabby---

---Benteke--- (I think Benteke got the memo)

Edited by Villain4Life

Guzan

Lowton - Clark - Baker - Bennett?

Bacuna - Delph - Westy - Gabby

Benteke - Kozak

Fulham are without Hangeland and we don't need to play 5 at the back here as they only have Berbatov up front and he likes to drop deep. Provide the wings with pace, and put both Kozak and Benteke up front, they cant double up on both of them that way and the fill the wide areas with pace.

Go for the win and roll them over, they are there for the taking.

• Like 1

I think 2-2 is on the cards. Without Vlaar and Luna we'll be in some trouble defensively.

But offensively, we are superior.

I think we should go for the old adage, you score 3, we will score 4 etc.

Yes, sure. I just don't feel so confident with those two out. Lowton, Baker and Bacuna on the wrong side (if that's how we play), is a little worrying.

I'm also concerned that this is a game we 'should' win. Meaning we'll have problems scoring.

Edited by AVTuco

Baring injuries it will be the same team as against Southampton as in Benteke on the bench.

Kozak should start or there is just no incentive, oh i score but i’ll still be dropped thanks...

Think it will depend on how we plan to set up, don't forget that 3 games in a week is tough on the legs as well. I also think the formation we play with will change from the Southampton game not only because Fulham play differently but also because of Vlaar being injured.

Reckon there are two options: 4-4-2 with Benteke and Kozak up top or 4-3-3 with Gabby, Benteke Weimann.  Personally I'd go 4-3-3 - purely because of the pace throughout the front three which I reckon will work against Fulham's defence away from home.

Guzan

Lowton Clark vlaar bacuna

Kea. Westwood delph

Weiman kozak gabby

Can't Delph do a job at Left back? playing  Bacuna there seems desperate, having never seen him play in that position...

We need Delph in midfield though.

Guzan

Lowton Clark vlaar bacuna

Kea. Westwood delph

Weiman kozak gabby

Can't Delph do a job at Left back? playing  Bacuna there seems desperate, having never seen him play in that position...

We need Delph in midfield though.

Or swap lowton & bacuna