Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Think i might sell everything i own and put it on a Fulham win

If your a team who is having a poor run of results the best team to play is Villa

This is exactly right, same with strikers who are on a barren spell guaranteed to score.

Could have done with Fulham winning the other day, its now as Ash says a guaranteed Fulham win that along with us always being shit on TV.

• Like 1

They still have some dangerous players - Berbatov, Hangelaand, Sidwell......

Sidwell couldn't hit a barn door when he played for us.

True but every now and again he delivers a stunner. See Palace away game the other week.

At Everton he scored a stunner for us but never seen anyone miss so many chances with his head when he was with us.

If your a team who is having a poor run of results the best team to play is Villa

This is exactly right, same with strikers who are on a barren spell guaranteed to score.

Could have done with Fulham winning the other day, its now as Ash says a guaranteed Fulham win that along with us always being shit on TV.

I don't go along with this they haven't won for 7 games so they must win the next one. If they had of beaten Spurs that would have given them a massive boost of confidence! However a new manager always gives a team a lift.

I don't go along with this they haven't won for 7 games so they must win the next one. If they had of beaten Spurs that would have given them a massive boost of confidence! However a new manager always gives a team a lift.

Neither would i with any other team, but its Villa. Teams and players ALWAYS end their shit streak against us.

Neither would i with any other team, but its Villa. Teams and players ALWAYS end their shit streak against us.

ok maybe we can end that particular run  :)

The Cottagers allegedly played well against Spuds so rather hoping that NMS will only last for one game.

Be pleased with a point but as we've set the bar higher with the Saints result.................

On the defensive situation, how has Donacien been playing for the U21s? Would he be worth a shout on the bench I wonder?

Edited by turnbull

The Cottagers allegedly played well against Spuds so rather hoping that NMS will only last for one game.

Be pleased with a point but as we've set the bar higher with the Saints result.................

On the defensive situation, how has Donacien been playing for the U21s? Would he be worth a shout on the bench I wonder?

He may have to go on the bench. We only have 5 first team defenders fit I think? (Clark, Baker, Luna, Lowton and Bacuna) Or am I missing anyone?

He may have to go on the bench. We only have 5 first team defenders fit I think? (Clark, Baker, Luna, Lowton and Bacuna) Or am I missing anyone?

luna is out

Did i just hear Berbatov get referred to as a "dangerous player"

If both centre half's fall asleep in the penalty area maybe..

Well ours have done just that often enough. 

luna is out

Then Donacien has to be on the bench, unless we go without a defender. Lowton or Bacuna to play on the left? Or One of the two at CB with Baker at LB? Either way, far too many platers out of position!