*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Whats the kingdom?

Well, that oddly dressed bloke Rick shot at and Morgan saved must've come from somewhere, musn't he?

On 30/03/2016 at 13:59, BOF said:

Still banned in the UK :crylaugh: Probably for the scene I'm referring to.

I didn't think it was anymore? I thought they had finally lifted the uncut ban

Just now, KHV said:

I didn't think it was anymore? I thought they had finally lifted the uncut ban

Just checked and you're right.  It only happened last year.  Up to that it was "heavily cut" as 18.

Just now, BOF said:

Just checked and you're right.  It only happened last year.  Up to that it was "heavily cut" as 18.

I have seen the cut version but not the original. Most of the so called "video nasties" from the 80's tend to be shit more than anything :lol:

Just now, KHV said:

I have seen the cut version but not the original. Most of the so called "video nasties" from the 80's tend to be shit more than anything :lol:

Well I'm going to guess that the cut version doesn't include the scene where ... (don't read if you don't want the big reveal :) )

Spoiler

... the killer traps a pregnant woman in a cave, puts his hand up her skirt, pulls the unborn fetus from her body and takes a bite out of its head.

Ah, video nasties.  You gorra larf really.  They've never really done properly dark like the early 80s.

14 minutes ago, BOF said:

Well I'm going to guess that the cut version doesn't include the scene where ... (don't read if you don't want the big reveal :) )

Reveal hidden contents

... the killer traps a pregnant woman in a cave, puts his hand up her skirt, pulls the unborn fetus from her body and takes a bite out of its head.

Ah, video nasties.  You gorra larf really.  They've never really done properly dark like the early 80s.

Nice, they don't make them like they used to do they!

Well that was pretty intense.  Actually very intense.  After the show do you see a show called Talking Dead?  Basicly actors and directors etc talking about the episode just aired.  Got the impression that the actors don't know the outcome from the final scene.  Do the comic books make this obvious?

Well that was pretty intense.  Actually very intense.  After the show do you see a show called Talking Dead?  Basicly actors and directors etc talking about the episode just aired.  Got the impression that the actors don't know the outcome from the final scene.  Do the comic books make this obvious?

Yeah. The comics show graphically who is killed us is a really iconic moment in comic history.... I can't believe they finished it on a cliffhanger. This could have been the "red wedding" moment for the walking dead.

14 minutes ago, jon_c said:

Wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't hyped the shit out of it first.

Exactly mate, what a way to cheat people. Wouldnt be suprised if its that charchter that isnt well known. Can you imagine if it was Daryl or Glenn, everyone would be talking about it today. Instead no-one knows. A coward ending in my opinion. I suspect that maybe they were going to kill Daryl off but then did a u-turn when they saw the backlash it would get. Think it makes sense for Glenn to die in front of maggie to get that cruel but shock value

I assume its the same guy getting killed as in the comic.

And I guess that they will focus on some other story 1st episode of next season, and reveal it at the end of the episode or in the next one after that.

27 minutes ago, tarjei said:

I assume its the same guy getting killed as in the comic.

And I guess that they will focus on some other story 1st episode of next season, and reveal it at the end of the episode or in the next one after that.

They better not, that will absolutely shit! They need to start it 10 seconds before Negan starts swinging. 

Massively wasted opportunity to not only end this crappy season on a high note, but do justice to the all-time best scene in the comics.

What a balls up. As if they think people won't watch next season unless they end it on a cliffhanger. Really disappointed. Whoever suggested it was TWD's Red Wedding moment is spot on and they just completely missed an open goal.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Massively wasted opportunity to not only end this crappy season on a high note, but do justice to the all-time best scene in the comics.

What a balls up. As if they think people won't watch next season unless they end it on a cliffhanger. Really disappointed. Whoever suggested it was TWD's Red Wedding moment is spot on and they just completely missed an open goal.

I think that point is the turning point for the show now, i think its all going to go down hill from here. From the hype I was really looking forward to this episode and really it was a average episode. Not much action at all. Disappointing. Biggest flop in years

Â