*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

50 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

That's impressive D1!

When they killed the first walker and the body dropped between them (ala Jigsaw) I noticed the similarities but didn't think it would have been intentional.

Then after a quick Google, it turns out it was very intentional and that they'd used the same set - needless to say my geekometer went into overdrive :)

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Anyone else notice that the room Maggie and Carol were being held in was the room from the first Saw movie?

Nice touch I thought.

:o I did not ! One spotter's badge for you.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

good episode, its building to negans apperance, and I think final episode will lead to a big death. I think its between glenn, abraham or daryl

Comic book spoilery thing:

Spoiler

He (Negan) needs the kind of impact that his appearance had in the comics. It will be interesting to see if they do this by sticking to the same person dying (bye bye Glenn) or if they'll go the Daryl route. Either way, it needs to be utterly brutal and done to perfection.

1 hour ago, hogso said:

I hope Daryl isn't the one/one of the ones to be offed, he'd be a big loss for the show, more so than practically any other character.

I agree.

Considering where Dwight's character goes in regards to the comics story, they could potentially take their burgeoning 'relationship' a long way and make it one of the highlights of future seasons too, so sacking him off would be a terrible mistake. Shocking, and a massive talking point which would boost audience numbers for the finale sure, but they'd lose viewers afterwards too.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

If it has to be a 'big' death then they can have Glenn.  He's been very boring for a long time.

Sadly I think its too predictable and they will go for Daryl which I think will completely ruin the show for me as Daryl is a class charchter. Hope its that bloody priest. The most annoying charchter. I think Negan could be taking out two to be honest. Maybe Eugene?

5 hours ago, troon_villan said:

Think Rick, Daryll, Carol and Maggie are all safe. Glenn the mostly likely high profile death for me.

Negan is known to not use violence against women and also despises rapists. Rick obviosuly is safe as is Carl as he will have a strange relationship with Negan. I think it will be Daryll or Abraham. Or they could do Abraham and Eugene. I expect minimum two deaths. WD likes to do things in style and i think Negans introduction is going to be pure carnage

Edited by Demitri_C

Shite episode as far as I was concerned. Crap filler with a few bits of the canon thrown in and a death of a character I felt nothing for. And it was all so obvious too. So much material they have to play with so there's no excuse  for crap like this yet each season persists with these kinds of episodes.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Ah Bad Lip Reading, love their stuff. The zombies are the funniest in those videos.

The Star Wars and NFL videos are also definitely worth a look. The Luke/Yoda scene in Empire makes me howl. I still sing Yoda's song to this day :D

Edited by Ginko

On ‎9‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 00:41, hogso said:

Me too, most recent developments in #152 are interesting. What on earth is he going to do now? All Out War II?

Nope, they were Very Bad Men. Trust.

I don't know about All Out War 2. I was in shock when I saw that cliff hanger, and I tried to imagine myself in Rick's shoes. Revenge, or cut your losses and try and protect as many of these endangered species in your care as you can? Nasty thing they did, but they do have them by the baby candies.

Â