2014 FIFA World Cup

BOF

Well England are going out at the group stage.

A draw against Italy

A loss against Uruguay

A draw against Costa Rica

The Ticos are not as strong as they used to be. England will beat them. Even this England.

Costa Rica are better than Mexico, just look at the concacaf qualifying table - it's a tough draw.

Not sure if serious

• Like 1

Well England are going out at the group stage.

A draw against Italy

A loss against Uruguay

A draw against Costa Rica

The Ticos are not as strong as they used to be. England will beat them. Even this England.

Costa Rica are better than Mexico, just look at the concacaf qualifying table - it's a tough draw.

Not sure if serious

I'm being very serious, costa rica were 7 points ahead of mexico in the table and comfortably beat USA 3-1 in October. When jugding teams don't just look at the name, look at the actual teams themselves and the results they are currently getting.

A win against Ghana, draw against Portugal, and a loss against Germany is what I predict for us. Should be enough to clinch a match against some team that will destroy us  :lol:

That's the hard part innit

As soon as I saw Group G with Germany and Ghana, I said to myself, 'Well that's it, then. We're in Group G." I even e-mailed my father about it before our ball was drawn.

Hey villaajax what are your opinions on the group? Group of death again or not?

It's not an easy group but A or G would have been worse I think.

Yeah Australia are the worst side at this world cup, so that's a guarantee of 3 points.

Hey villaajax what are your opinions on the group? Group of death again or not?

It's not an easy group but A or G would have been worse I think.

Yeah Australia are the worst side at this world cup, so that's a guarantee of 3 points.

I don't think Australia are awful. Now Honduras, there's a rubbish team.