Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Apparently PF is travelling somewhere, hopefully its Spain to sign up Dongou, looked absolute quality in the NextGen Series last year, joint top-scorer alongside Drennan??

Could be going to Barca to take the new role of President as it looks as if Rosell is stepping down.

• Like 2

Apparently PF is travelling somewhere, hopefully its Spain to sign up Dongou, looked absolute quality in the NextGen Series last year, joint top-scorer alongside Drennan??

Loan Drennan to Carlisle, bring in Dongou to replace him... plan.

Edited by bobzy

So is erm Dongou meant to be good or does he just play for Barcelona?

Supposed to be one of their top youth prospects, perhaps the best since Messi.

Yep makes sense. He logically sees Villa as the next step in his development. Niiiice.

Could be going to Barca to take the new role of President as it looks as if Rosell is stepping down.

Haha wouldn't mind at all if he was to stand in the next Presidental elections to become the next Barcelona President. Drennan after a long-term injury has been given the chance to go out and see what he can do in League One, hopefully impress.

Who says PF is travelling somewhere? Either way I imagine he travels a lot. 

Who says PF is travelling somewhere? Either way I imagine he travels a lot. 

ITK ;)

This is better! Has anyone seem this dongou fella play? Would he be alright as no10? If its a loan leta hope theres an option to buy atleast. Gonna have to have a lil youtube session when i get back home!

Edited by tomaspg

Dongou is good from what i've seen, i had him down as a proper striker, when he came on the other night the commentator said he's been moved to midfield, so maybe they could try him in the number 10 role

deulofeu has been sent to everton specifically to toughen up, i think barca could do worse than send this kid to train with benteke so im not completely writing it off, would also say that despite him playing in the cup last week, he's way off being a 1st team regular so think if it had legs i could see it being for 18 months, my only thoughts would be im not entirely sure what kind of player barca want him to be, if its a tough CF who holds the ball up and bullies defenders whilst also having the pace to attack teams on the counter, which from what ive seen of him is what he's about then i dont see why he wont come here

however deulofeu is on a pay as he doesnt play deal, so if he doesn't play everton have to pay a fee, which from barcas point of view is good sense but from our point of view if they did the same might mean we have our hands tied and have to play him even if he doesn't settle

Rumour has it that Randy has sanctioned a team of scientists to turn a car into a time machine "back to the future-esque"........ he wants Lambo to wind his way back to 1992 and bring back Alan Shearer, Roberto Baggio, Frank Rijkaard and Kyle Lightbourne !!

Sound like a plan! Wouldnt mind old Ronaldo either, while were at it i mean.

Can someone make up som roumors please? I keep on faking loo breaks to check if something new is up and its too silent. Soon ill have to resort to working, cant have that..

I am retired.

I need you to work to support me.

I left the uk after i finished my masters, so no money for you ! ;)

If the Dongou signing comes off, then it's certainly one for us to be very, very pleased with. I consider myself a bit of a Barca connoisseur and they are excited about this kid who is being touted at the next big thing to come through La Masia (Barca's famed academy school). 

A potential partnership with Barca which was briefly mentioned in that Metro article would be the stuff dreams are made of, if not only for myself! Maybe it would stop Villa fans questioning the ambition...

• Like 1

I'd like us to try and sign Pawlowski from Malaga. He tore us apart in pre-season and has only played 5 games this year. Malaga are 14th in La Liga and have well known financial problems.

With regards to Kakuta, I remember someone on here saw him play our youth team and called him the biggest prick he'd ever seen play football. I think it was Stevo? Maybe. Sorry if not!

• Like 1

I didn't think we can loan another as we got 2 domestic loans already 

Edit:

Yes we do have the limit of 2 domestic loans. Even though one is from Wigan, who I believe play in the Championship, this still counts as domestic. Because it's domestic.

Edit again:

Just read it's max 2 season-long domestic loans. Struggling to find further information.

I can confirm this - I've just had a look at the league table and Wigan do indeed play in the Championship

• Like 1

With regards to Kakuta, I remember someone on here saw him play our youth team and called him the biggest prick he'd ever seen play football. I think it was Stevo? Maybe. Sorry if not!

I thought that was Lukaku. If not then I've been unfairly slagging Lukaku off to anyone who'd listen.

• Like 1

Â