Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Definitely need a number 10. We don't have one in the squad so would be crazy not to sign one in this window. Wasn't a great plan not signing one in the summer.

I see Samba Diakite could go on loan to Watford. Could do a job as a DM. Get Defour and Diakite in and play Delph, Diakite and Defour in midfield.

Thought this would happen though ... as in no real signings till after the Arsenal and Liverpool defeats. Ok we have Holt but that's just a short term loan so not really a major signing exactly. 

Makes sense though i guess as last thing we'd need is to pick the place up with a signing to then lose at Anfield and everyone's deflated again... Not that a defeat at Anfield would really have that much of a deflating effect though having said that. 

I do reckon we'll see somebody in though before the window closes.

Edited when bizarrely i read the posts just after mine lol!

Unless we signed some defensive cover just in time for the Liverpool game that is  :P

Edited by danceoftheshamen

Howard Hodgson@HodgsonHoward Protected Tweets6 mins

@Chrsmo @amc89avfc @Mr_AVFC Good source. Signing tomorrow, should of been today.. That is all I know

What do we know about Howard?

He really wants you to know he sits in the owner's suite.

Funny, that cos I just flicked through a couple of his posts and he's a bit in your face about this owners box malarky!

Â