Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Well if HH is correct then this ONE and ONLY loan player (who we haven't even enquired about) better be Messi because if it's just one player he better be the best in the world as it will be him against the opposition.

This squad is pathetic, only Guzan and Benteke have any quality the rest aren't good enough.

tbh Vlaar is quality .. And Okore too ..

Kozak is our joint top scorer, calling him a waste of money is ridiculous.

He's been gifted 2 goals and currently offers very little and was so bad yesterday he was replaced with someone who didn't even stand out that much in league 1.

He's been as useless as the other poor players we've signed.

He's been gifted 2 goals and currently offers very little and was so bad yesterday he was replaced with someone who didn't even stand out that much in league 1.

He was most likely substituted yesterday because we have another game tomorrow.

Being gifted goals is also a ridiculous statement, you clearly don't like him as a player and that is your own opinion but it is a fact that he is our joint top scorer. We have gained points from his goals.

No midfield playmaker=relegation

Lerner/Lambert should have sorted that position out in the summer, FFS

It was clear that we needed creativity after the second-half of the Liverpool game. Lambert spent ~£7m on Kozak instead...

I agree been better spending that money on a playmaker

Helenius said that his best position is behind the striker..... Pretty much AM? We just don't play him.

I swear we play a 4-3-3? So there is really no need for an AM unless we play a 4-2-3-1 which we did a few times last season.

Wingers who love to take players on and shoot are needed in my opinion. Tonev loves too, shame he's diabolical at it...

Well if HH is correct then this ONE and ONLY loan player (who we haven't even enquired about) better be Messi because if it's just one player he better be the best in the world as it will be him against the opposition.

This squad is pathetic, only Guzan and Benteke have any quality the rest aren't good enough.

tbh Vlaar is quality .. And Okore too ..

Vlaar isn't quality he's just better than the rest of the poor centre halves we currently suffer watching.

Okore didn't look up to much in the little we saw of him prior to his injury but I'll give him the benefit of doubt and hope his better than he has shown.

It gives me no pleasure at all pointing out that almost every player Lambert has signed is poor to average, you can get away with a few squad fillers for cover but we have almost a whole squad of never will be's or what used to be called journey men.

1 loan signing (if true) will do nothing to stop the rot.

Ben Arfa? Not quite sure why he has been on the bench recently for Newcastle. Possible loan?
He's very much part of their squad still, can't see him going anywhere without a big fee. Wages would be a problem as well. Edited by Danwichmann

League 2 you mean :P

Was amazed when they signed him, I go to a lot of League 2 games and there are so many better players, even of the same age that are better!

Maybe Villa should hire me as a scout if League 2 players is what they're after :D

We really need strengthening all over the park..

De bruyne, lescott, Richards all on loan and then a big beast of a cm signing (not sure who.. Who was that one beginning with K people mentioned)

Kevin Prince Boateng, Ghana international played for Portsmouth, ac milan now at schalke

De bruyne, lescott, Richards all on loan and then a big beast of a cm signing (not sure who.. Who was that one beginning with K people mentioned)

Kevin Prince Boateng, Ghana international played for Portsmouth, ac milan now at schalke
Wasn't him I was thinking but he would do a good job

Bowery is a bloke that was bigger than everyone else at his age group. Simple as really.

Lol

Kioyatake?

Bowery is a bloke that was bigger than everyone else at his age group. Simple as really.

Lol

Kioyatake?
No think he was Belgium with African descent, could play cm or cb, meant to be a big powerhouse

Lol

Kioyatake?
No think he was Belgium with African descent, could play cm or cb, meant to be a big powerhouse

Not sure who that is, but if he is proven quality sign him up

Â