Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

I don't know how anybody can honestly say that "Vlaar isn't up to standard". It's no coincidence that as soon as he's out injured we go from looking like a team with an ok defence to a team with a dreadful defence.

Would be surprised if Holtby be would be a Lambert type of player.

The way he has set us up is to hoof the ball therefore I wouldn't be surprised to see another 6 foot plus forward rather than an attacking midfielder with decent technique.

I don't know why people automatically think that height determines what kind of player you are.

Would be surprised if Holtby be would be a Lambert type of player.

The way he has set us up is to hoof the ball therefore I wouldn't be surprised to see another 6 foot plus forward rather than an attacking midfielder with decent technique.

Ever consider he plays that way because he does not have the money to buy players who can play any other way?

So he can't buy players capable of passing a football?

The thing is if lerner decides to be more ambitious we now have pretty much an entire squad that needs to be replaced.

Hmmm I disagree... I think if we were to buy 2 or 3 quality players in the summer we'd be comfortably mid-table. Then the summer after that bring in 2 or 3 more quality players and make a push for 8th. 

But I don't see Lerner allowing that. 

The thing is if lerner decides to be more ambitious we now have pretty much an entire squad that needs to be replaced.

Hmmm I disagree... I think if we were to buy 2 or 3 quality players in the summer we'd be comfortably mid-table. Then the summer after that bring in 2 or 3 more quality players and make a push for 8th.

Lambert wouldn't buy 3 quality players. He would rather buy 10 shit ones for the same price

Lambert wouldn't buy 3 quality players. He would rather buy 10 shit ones for the same price

Do you really believe that?  name me 3 quality players you would sign that will accept 15k per week

Do you really believe that? name me 3 quality players you would sign that will accept 15k per week

Imo I believe he can offer higher wages but chooses not to. Kind of like having a ready made excuse

Do you really believe that? name me 3 quality players you would sign that will accept 15k per week
Imo I believe he can offer higher wages but chooses not to. Kind of like having a ready made excuse

Lerner must be so happy there are fans with this view out there.

Â