Do you care what other people think about you?

Voinjama

Do you care what other people think about you? Do you base part of your happiness on how you are perceived by the public? and finally do you find as you get older you care less what people think?

Answer honestly.

I do .....why do you ask .....what are people saying ...tell me TTTEEEELLLLL MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

• Like 1

I ask because it was a conversation we had at lunch beak. Some people say they don't care what others think, but if that was truly the case, wouldn't we all just completely act random and weird in public. What stops us is that we would like a dick to the public. Just a thought.

Edited by Voinjama

I ask because it was a conversation we had at lunch beak. Some people say they don't care what others think, but if that was truly the case, wouldn't we all just completely act random and weird in public. What stops us is that we would like a dick to the public. Just a thought.

Well it depends. I wouldn't generally care what people think, unless they think 'I'm going to kick the shit out of that guy".

If people didn't care how they were perceived by others, they'd be unemployed and homeless. It's all part of the deal we make as members of a society, however begrudgingly we do it. We all bullshit each other.

If people didn't care how they were perceived by others, they'd be unemployed and homeless. It's all part of the deal we make as members of a society, however begrudgingly we do it. We all bullshit each other.

Can you explain what you mean? I actually don't understand.

Â