Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Bacuna struggling on the left - Weimann has been the liveliest forward on the pitch - he's the one getting into dangerous areas and making things happen - not sure why people are so critical of him today - he's our best chance of a goal right now. Benteke has been invisible.

• Like 2

You can't knock Weimann for effort, he's a real trier, but his actual consistency is appalling, it's shockingly below of what is required at this level. He needs to turn it around immediately, if he doesn't do that he needs to be dropped and if he doesn't respond to that he needs to go.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Watching it in real time I thought it was a lack of strength. Replay shows he is all over him. Can't help but think it would of been given elsewhere. Webb knows he has to send him off if he gives the foul.

yeah he's pullin gdown on his shoulder with both hands by the end of it

I don't know why you guys don't appreciate that Andi creates opportunities every game. Granted, he hasn't been able to bury them, but at some point he will. Even benteke is doing nothing, Andi's the least of our worries.

Edit: beat me to it OBE

Edited by AVTuco

Weimann just attracts shit play.

I agree 

Its almost a green light for the rest of the team to just pump the ball up the pitch at Benteke and hope for a knock down

We really do not have a plan B and its pathetic

Not liking this formation at all. Why not have Baker at full back and play Bacuna in midfield with Sylla and Westwood? He could have even used Bacuna in the front three instead of Gabby.

All looks a bit too defensive to me, despite us playing a team with no recognised striker's.