Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

There were no clearcut chances for him though. He had to hit a couple first time and he didn't miss the second one by much. At least he's putting himself about. Best chance for us fell to Gabby and once again he missed.

• Like 1

I'm not saying that the FA should ignore things going on to the pitch, but the answer is to identify the individual and come down on them harsh, the police should get involved. Punishing the club isn't the solution in my opinion.

If clubs got docked points for things being thrown on the pitch, we'd have Bluenoses in the Villa end every bloody week.

Liking Bacuna a lot. Would be tempted to bring Lowton on and push Leandro into Weimann's position. Kozak not having a great game so far.

It appears that his legs are made out of lead. However to his credit he is putting himself about a bit. I feel somewhat sorry for him given he's getting zero service other than hoofs down the pitch. We might get more out of him if he had a consistent supply of crosses going into the box.

As you say, he's not the fastest, so he doesn't realllllly suit our counter-attacking style. There were a couple of occasions in that half where Kosak's pace left him wanting where perhaps Benteke may have had more luck.

Let the wanking continue...there is a graphic showing all of Andros Townsend's touches in the first 45 minutes on the BBC site.

Are we kidding?  :angry: 

Is it offensive viewed purely in the context of this match? If they're going to pick a player, it might as well be him, since they've otherwise been blunt, individually.

Edited by Borgs

Don't like sky's lower camera, it's like it was when we had the old Witton lane gantry.

I think its because the Normal camera angle would show the ammount of empty seats
I think the normal position is being used for wide shots of the field, to show player movement.