World Cup 2022: Qatar

maqroll

On 19/11/2022 at 08:56, sne said:

Not sure Infantino is going to win many people over with his latest press conference defending the WC in Qatar. It's a whopper :D 

And apparently he knows how it feels to be discriminated because he used to be bullied for having red hair. :crylaugh:And his family were immigrant workers in Switzerland coming from Italy.  I kid you not.

I can't believe the brass neck of Infantino to come out with this drivel. He's defending the indefensible, by painting the likes of us as being worse than the "hosts" they selected. Clearly he will do anything for money, what a breath of fresh air, he has proved to be after Blatter:angry:! FIFA shouldn't let this stand and surely someone has to oppose his re-election, but of course they won't as the majority of those voting are feeding from the same dirty trough. They know football fans won't like it, but they don't care a jot about that. 

1 minute ago, John said:

I can't believe the brass neck of Infantino to come out with this drivel. He's defending the indefensible, by painting the likes of us as being worse than the "hosts" they selected. Clearly he will do anything for money, what a breath of fresh air, he has proved to be after Blatter:angry:! FIFA shouldn't let this stand and surely someone has to oppose his re-election, but of course they won't as the majority of those voting are feeding from the same dirty trough. They know football fans won't like it, but they don't care a jot about that. 

Already decided that no one will run against him in the election next year.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Genie said:

No way this WC is going to go off without some kind of major incident. 

I can already visualise the go fund me page's over the coming weeks, 

"Bring them home" little Johnny looking at a 5 stretch for pissing up a palm tree while little Billy is looking at 5 to 10 in the pen for windmilling his cock in McDonald's.

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 3

Just now, Kingman said:

I can already visualise the go fund me page's over the coming weeks, 

"Bring them home" little Johnny looking at a 5 year stretch for pissing up a palm tree while little Billy is looking a 5 to 10 in the pen for windmilling his cock in McDonald's.

I'll donate for Billy, purely for artistic merit, but Jonny can **** off. 

• Haha 1

Â