Battlefield 4

villarule123

So as well as full box price that still hasn't lowered in price, and the fairly high price for map packs/premium edition, they're now also embracing microtransactions and selling battlepacks.

How long until BF has a monthly sub? :)

So as well as full box price that still hasn't lowered in price, and the fairly high price for map packs/premium edition, they're now also embracing microtransactions and selling battlepacks.

How long until BF has a monthly sub? :)

You've been able to "short cut" all unlockables for individual or all classes since battlefield bad company 2.

Not saying there won't be monthly subs, but at least get the rest right! :):thumb:

I'm not sure where you think I'm mistaken? They do allow you to unlock all of the loadouts and have for a while, now you can also play the lottery and buy a chest to unlock some items, XP boosts, skins, etc. Similar result but it's a new monetisation strategy.

They'd sell a win button if they weren't worried about what happens when both teams try to use it.

• Like 1

I'm not sure where you think I'm mistaken? They do allow you to unlock all of the loadouts and have for a while, now you can also play the lottery and buy a chest to unlock some items, XP boosts, skins, etc. Similar result but it's a new monetisation strategy.

They'd sell a win button if they weren't worried about what happens when both teams try to use it.

It's the EA effect.

They look at the success of UT and look for ways they can bring that into other games. Don't blame them when it's been that succesful though.

Apologies for bailing on the Domination game. I was just getting gangbanged by everyone from VT, even Gaz killed me. My team sucked. :P

Conquest is definitely my gametype, shame you can choose region in squad join, thats a bit silly! 

Edited by PieFacE

Apologies for bailing on the Domination game. I was just getting gangbanged by everyone from VT, even Gaz killed me.

I knew it!  I hope you wept tears of pure filo pastry.

• Like 1

Turn up.  Get shot.  Leave.

I saw you absolutely nail someone in the chopper! I can't fly those things!

We need to all play in the same squad on conquest. It's a bit shit when everyone is scattered all over the place. It's so much easier when playing with someone.

For example, our team was getting battered yesterday and couldn't get out of A, then me and Lapal made a runner to take E, then once we took E our team got back into the game as the opposition had to drop back a bit.  If I had have tried to do that on my own I would have got nailed long ago, but because there was two of us we could spawn on each other. Then we won :D

Edited by PieFacE

Turn up.  Get shot.  Leave.

I saw you absolutely nail someone in the chopper! I can't fly those things!

We need to all play in the same squad on conquest. It's a bit shit when everyone is scattered all over the place. It's so much easier when playing with someone.

For example, our team was getting battered yesterday and couldn't get out of A, then me and Lapal made a runner to take E, then once we took E our team got back into the game as the opposition had to drop back a bit.  If I had have tried to do that on my own I would have got nailed long ago, but because there was two of us we could spawn on each other. Then we won :D

that, was, very cool.

I saw the rpg chopper take down too, even though he was on the floor, you did good kid B)

We won that match, purely but defending E, on Langcam damn, if you stop their tanks/LAVs from getting to D/C/B - you'll win and that's exactly what we did! :D

pretty close though, it was a good match.

I was happy as soon as I left that server with YOURBESTFRIEND27 - motherf*cka :lol:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeep brother!

I really suck at those big map battles.  I mean, you know, suck more than usual.  Having some joy with that P90 though,  I think it suits my playing "style" (i.e. running straight at people with my eyes closed and firing wildly).

• Like 1

Why can people shoot round corners to get me?

Use to happen on CS too, you appear to get to cover and then die but its just bad programming or netcode or whatever else you want to call it.

Spent a frustrating few hours trying to get the L85 (british weapons and all that) with the defib kill and then when i finally did it turns out the gun is pretty poo. I'm hoping getting all the attachments might make it a bit more bearable.

Â