Battlefield 4

villarule123

All the guns are pretty well balanced, the L85 is great in situations where you need bullets down range, with accuracy.

Close quarters are a no, no, because it takes 3 seconds to reload from empty (no bullets in the clip when you press reload) and 2.5 seconds to reload with a minimum of 1 bullet in the clip.

It fires pretty quickly and is pretty mobile.  I like it and recommend it on maps like Lancam Damn, Zavod (away from C/D flags), Hainan Resort and Dawnbreaker.

The reload will get you quickly outnumbered on maps like Operation Locker.

The corner issue is dependant on a few things;

- Your internet connection

- Your enemies internet connection

- Where the server is

DICE recently reveals they're lookng into improving "Tick Rates" on servers, which is effectively the amount of time the server refreshes in a second.

It's currently set at 10 (so the game server refreshes 10 times a second) - this is the norm at the moment in all BF games, although as you can imagine, 1/10th of a second is a long time when you have a bullet travelling at 450m/s towards you.

They're looking at and trying to implement is being raised to 30.  So as you imagine, you'll see much less "kill trading" and dying around corners because the server is refreshing all the information 3X quicker.

Hope it gets done within the next few months :)

The biggest problem I have with the PS4 is the controller.

a) When shooting people, i'll be unloading a clip on someone and then I'll just suddenly swing my knife, without actually clicking in the R3 (must be super sensitive).

B) Not keen on the sticks either, definitely get better accuracy with the Xbox pad. 

c) After a few hours it hurts my hands, does anyone else get that? 

it burns through ammo (which as an engineer you can't get back without a support player) + it does absolutely nothing at ranges futher than 20m :lol:

One of the worst guns on the game.

You killed me with the AK5C a few times the other night, that's a very good gun.  it's a laser beam and is decent at range + it's got the fastest bullets in the game apart from Bolt Action Sniper Rifles.

Why can people stab me from behind but if I do it to them they just wrestle and turn the knife on me?

There are a lot of features in this game designed specifically to make me fail.  They can't hold me down forever.  Ability wise, I am the best in the world, but they are doing a good job at levelling the playing field so far.

• Like 1

They must have turned around as you went to stab them, because if you do it from the front they can turn it on you with R3.

I turned the knife on two people in the space of 5 seconds last night, one of my most satisfying moments on BF

• Like 1

I'll try and jump on a bit tonight.

I had one game of Conquest I really enjoyed yesterday, loads of people but it was on this constricted underground prison-style map.  Absolute mayhem in the middle of it, was really good fun.  Everyone was bottlenecking through tunnels for easy kills, hell even I managed to go 24/28.

Still waiting for that elusive positive K/D though.  :wacko:

I'll try and jump on a bit tonight.

I had one game of Conquest I really enjoyed yesterday, loads of people but it was on this constricted underground prison-style map.  Absolute mayhem in the middle of it, was really good fun.  Everyone was bottlenecking through tunnels for easy kills, hell even I managed to go 24/28.

Still waiting for that elusive positive K/D though.  :wacko:

I hate you for enjoying Operation Locker - you must be punished.

Also, as if you COD plebs didnt know about "tagging" people - you should just put down your recoil-y guns, and go 720 no scopez uber fagit fite me brah COD games..

FOR SHAME.

Â