Battlefield 4

villarule123

Buy one then you tit! Get rid of your second XBO and make room :P

Team deathmatch is a bit CODy, but SDM is still quite unique?

Yeah i'm looking into it now mate ;)

Going to the dogs tonight, if I get a few winners i'll go out and treat myself. :)

Did you win then Piehead?

Nah, just bought one anyway :P

Sweet. You tried the new Squad matchmaking? Does it work?

I haven't got premium btw :(

Haven't got premium???

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a peasant!

Don't worry, neither have any of the villa talk chimps :)

I don't normally buy DLC as most companies take it out of the main game to get more money, I certainly won't be getting any from this as it took 6 months to get the game playable

So, just got my PS4 and had a rip on BF. 

Frist thing to note, it looks barely any better than the Xbone version. possibly slightly sharper but thats about it. They're not worlds apart like people make out.

Secondly, man this controller is hard to use! Gunna take me a little while to get used too, but i'm up for it!

Thirdly, my tag is AVFC_PieFacE ... add me up yo!

Everyone delete Wainy, he's a rubbish gimp - can't even get his mic to work (although I did make him say poop and willy, which was cool).

I need to add pieface and swerbs when I get back tonight.  Might be at football though so not sure what time that'll be.

Wainy - I want to teach you how not to suck sooo hard, that I nearly cried with sadness... I mean, who kills 1 guy and dies 12 times? WHO DOES THAT?

You were also spawning at base - which is useless.  I'll teach you when you can f**king speak to me.. :angry:

You were also running around places like a clueless chimp - you were playing conquest, you need to capture objectives, if you're losing an objective, then there's enemies around, probably camping out. 

GOD DAMN YOU SUCK BALLS :D

• Like 1

So, just got my PS4 and had a rip on BF.

Frist thing to note, it looks barely any better than the Xbone version. possibly slightly sharper but thats about it. They're not worlds apart like people make out.

Secondly, man this controller is hard to use! Gunna take me a little while to get used too, but i'm up for it!

Thirdly, my tag is AVFC_PieFacE ... add me up yo!

I'll be on BF tonight, buy a mic!

Everyone delete Wainy, he's a rubbish gimp - can't even get his mic to work (although I did make him say poop and willy, which was cool).

I need to add pieface and swerbs when I get back tonight.  Might be at football though so not sure what time that'll be.

Wainy - I want to teach you how not to suck sooo hard, that I nearly cried with sadness... I mean, who kills 1 guy and dies 12 times? WHO DOES THAT?

You were also spawning at base - which is useless.  I'll teach you when you can f**king speak to me.. :angry:

You were also running around places like a clueless chimp - you were playing conquest, you need to capture objectives, if you're losing an objective, then there's enemies around, probably camping out. 

I just wanted to run around and shoot baddies.  At least you got to poo on my corpse when I blew myself up.

Mate you should honestly see what my head set was doing.  Plugged all the way in it wasn't recognised.  Plugged half in, the headphones were recognised and if I kept one hand constantly fiddling with the wire a little the mic kept coming on but I believe you only heard muffled noises?  Shame because I said "poo" at least 22 times and "willy" 11 times.

I need to add pieface and swerbs when I get back tonight. Might be at football though so not sure what time that'll be.

You were also spawning at base - which is useless. I'll teach you when you can f**king speak to me.. :angry:

I just wanted to run around and shoot baddies. At least you got to poo on my corpse when I blew myself up.

Mate you should honestly see what my head set was doing. Plugged all the way in it wasn't recognised. Plugged half in, the headphones were recognised and if I kept one hand constantly fiddling with the wire a little the mic kept coming on but I believe you only heard muffled noises? Shame because I said "poo" at least 22 times and "willy" 11 times.

Thankfully the only two words I heard were willy and poop.

Seems like you've been using your mic to lasso cats or some other small unwilling animals..

Â