Battlefield 4

villarule123

I got one of Game's own-brand headsets free when I bought the console.  It's terrible.

Ahhh, that's why you sounds like a gay boy!

;)

:lol:

XOXOXOX

"Pie I need health, I need health , Pie I need health, PIE I NEED HEALTH" :lol:

GIVE MEEEE HEAAAALLLTHHHH DAMMIT!!! :crylaugh:

you cottoned on in the end!! :D

• Like 1

I don't think so, only a few are supported I think.

Like I said, if you PM me your address I'll send you the shity one I got for nout, I won't stalk you or anything :D

Okay cool thanks buddy :D

If my phone thing doesnt work tonight I shall deffo PM you. Nice one for that dude! :D

I got one of Game's own-brand headsets free when I bought the console.  It's terrible.

Ahhh, that's why you sounds like a gay boy!

;)

:lol:

XOXOXOX

"Pie I need health, I need health , Pie I need health, PIE I NEED HEALTH" :lol:

GIVE MEEEE HEAAAALLLTHHHH DAMMIT!!! :crylaugh:

you cottoned on in the end!! :D

hehe, I haven't unlocked a proper medi box yet, got them little gay packs, thought you were gay enough already without one ;)

• Like 1

hehe, I haven't unlocked a proper medi box yet, got them little gay packs, thought you were gay enough already without one ;)

It was apprieciated, i was on 7% :)

the small ones are good sometimes because you can run around still while getting healed.

So is your face more of a apple pie or a cherry bakewell?

haha....more apple for sure....

It was apprieciated, i was on 7% :)

the small ones are good sometimes because you can run around still while getting healed.

Ah that's good then. I'm usually an engineer so getting used to how to play as medic. So bare with me if i'm crap for a bit. :)

Anyone on tonight? 

I wasn't on last night, obviously.  I was asked to go play bowls with the grandad, uncle and brother - couldn't say no to that :)

I'll be on tonight though, only going swimming for an hour after work and i need a rest, been a busy bee lately :D

Â