Battlefield 4

villarule123

Why would you?^ lol.  No offense but lower player count, shitty texture loading and bad frame rates = bad experience.

Contemplating buying it on pc as I want a go to shooter when I feel like it but bf3 on pc was horrible. That netcode was so bad, or specifically the hitbox. Why is it that no games have ever gotten close to the brilliant hitbox that you could have at cs 1.6. I loved that game to death so I am biased for sure, but that still stands. It`s a huge issue for me and I get as much as annoyed as I did the first time it happened to me. 

Still there? 

Do not buy this game on a 360 or a PS3. It looks horrific, plays horrific and is clearly designed for next gen consoles.

You are correct about it being designed for next gen. The ps3 clearly cant handle it and I hear the 360 is even worse. That being said I am enjoying it. 

Just been watching a stream of this. There's a hardcore mode so you obviously won't see people pop up on the map when shooting - good

Also, there's 'infantry' where it gets rid of all vehicles and makes it like CoD

So it will keep some of you happy that don't like that kind of thing.

Edited by villarule123

When you adding me 123? 

I'm warming up on BF3. Only playing a few TDMs, but I've really improved since the game came out.  Used to have a 1.4kd on bad company 2, but it's around 2.8 now, sometimes better, sometimes worse. 

I'm a 360 convert. I would have got a XBO but you know how the story went.

I'll be adding you on the 29th :) I'm OK on Conquest, favourite mode is TDM and K/D is about 1.7/8, never get below 1 in a round. I can't drive jets so the practice mode will have to be in use for a hour or two first.

• Like 1

Seems like this game is pretty **** on PS4 and PC. Doesn't hold much hope for Xbox. 

Can't believe they actually released this game? Apparently Conquest just doesn't work on PS4. EA/DICE have rushed this out far too early.

Also, apparently you can't join games on the same team as your mates? ie, you can't setup a party and join a game? That's really poor if true. 

Edited by PieFacE

They rolled out some server side patch that alleviated some things. I was finally able to join a multiplayer game late last night, but yeah, it's incredibly bad right now for BF4. All my other games work perfectly, but I haven't been able to play BF4 at all.

Hope they get it fixed for you guys

I hate most maps. Especially Operation Corridor. They didn't learn from Metro.

That would be Metro by far the most popular map ? The one with 100's of 24/7 1000 ticket servers ?

I think they did learn from it.

Caspian Border looks amazing on second assault.

Edited by VBM

Yes Metro was popular, but I think because it was infantry based and a good place to farm points for unlocks.

The map itself was very linear and boring - a true COD map if ever there was one.

Also, why the frig didn't they open up the park from the first 2 rush bases for conquest this time???? - massive missed opportunity.

Including Operation Firestorm was also a mistake, it's barely anyones favourite map and the "leveolution" looks boring.

Caspian is looking very good.

They should have bought back Grand Bazaar, a popular infantry map with 2 LAVs which are easy enough to control through RPG's etc.

Karkand is a map - like Wake island, that should automatically be in the game :)

Also, not sure if anyone has seen, but apparently they've found out why there's such bad netcode and will be releasing a patch to fix that problem, so all good :)  

Â