Battlefield 4

villarule123

There are more flanking routes in Metro this time. So it wont be quite the cluster **** around B flag.

Not too keen on Firestorm and don't know anyone that is. Hopefully it will be better with 5 flags though. They should have brought Arica Harbour back imo

Those of you who have been playing BF on 360/PS3 are in for a very pleasant shock when you get your PS4's. It's bloody awesome. That's on Xbone. On PS4 it's meant to look even better and it's great fun! 

It's unbelievable how smooth it feels. It's like playing COD (in the sense how smooth it is). 60fps for the win! 

Shame we can't buddy up :(

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

epic shot is epic! :D

nice one dude! :D

Thanks mate! Also managed to do this which I hadn't done on BF3 either!

http://sdrv.ms/1fxvt6f

good shot old bean! 

God, it looks as smooth as a babies buttocks too :)

1 thing, you need to acquire targets 1/2 a second quicker, then you'd be a mint player :) 

Great vids though, keep it up!

epic shot is epic! :D

nice one dude! :D

Thanks mate! Also managed to do this which I hadn't done on BF3 either!

http://sdrv.ms/1fxvt6f

good shot old bean! 

God, it looks as smooth as a babies buttocks too :)

1 thing, you need to acquire targets 1/2 a second quicker, then you'd be a mint player :)

Great vids though, keep it up!

Thanks buddy :D

I'm still getting used to the control pad as I was using Keyboard and Mouse previously and it's taking some time to adjust. 

Couple of weeks and i'll be on fire :D 

I look forward to seeing everyone's vids over the next few months :D

• Like 1

So basically the game doesn't work on Xbox One, multiplayer that is.

Contacted EA and asked them what to do about my broken game because I can't get refunded since the seal is broken, to which they told me "well the game isn't actually broken, the servers are and the servers aren't part of the game."

Amazing, bravo EA, bravo!

The thing is, the single player is broke too and the saved games keep becoming corrupt. I've not experienced it but plenty people are reporting it. So yeah, the game is broke. I was playing multiplayer for about 2 hours tonight and didn't get thrown back to the Xbox Dash once. I think it's getting better, but slowly. Got a stupid but funny video to upload too...will try remember tomorrow, epic fail from myself.

Edited by PieFacE

They've patched it about 1,000 times on PC since release, and it's still a broken piece of shit that crashes incredibly regularly. I don't expect it to be fixed anytime soon. This should never have passed QA.

I've said it before, but I hope I never say it again...This is the last Battlefield game I buy. Every **** time.

Edited by Davkaus

So basically the game doesn't work on Xbox One, multiplayer that is.

Contacted EA and asked them what to do about my broken game because I can't get refunded since the seal is broken, to which they told me "well the game isn't actually broken, the servers are and the servers aren't part of the game."

Amazing, bravo EA, bravo!

Did you expect anything more from EA :D

I have it for the PC and would love to play it however whenever i do the server either crashes or i get this crash where the sound stutters and the game freezes (it is not a driver issue the game is broken)

They have announced some kind of double XP as compensation for a week if only i could play the game to earn XP in the first place

Edited by AshVilla

Yeah, they told me about the double XP thing but it was almost as if they didn't understand what I was saying when I told them I CANNOT PLAY THE GAME.

Then they told me they can't do anything and I just have to wait.

Shite company to say the least.

Apart from the bugs etc, does the game run/look alot better?

Compared to 360/PS3? **** yeah.

Compared to a PC? Well, it probably looks as good as a £400-600 PC would really I guess. 

In terms of PC setting, i'd say the Xbox runs on the "medium" setting.

Edited by PieFacE

Â