General Chat

Stevo985

Neh neh, nehneh, neh

Oh you can 'like' something on facebook can you?  Well now we (Ireland & Spain) can 'like', 'angry', 'yay', 'wow', 'haha', 'love' & 'sad' them too

ed170764fc2bcfbe653436d5ad91bea4.png
Edited by BOF

Neh neh, nehneh, neh

Oh you can 'like' something on facebook can you?  Well now we (Ireland & Spain) can 'like', 'angry', 'yay', 'wow', 'haha', 'love' & 'sad' them too

ed170764fc2bcfbe653436d5ad91bea4.png

That's great, but been able to write "word removed" on anyone's comments for years. Not quite as quick as clicking a button, but they still get the picture.

It was good to meet rjw, ajw, OBE (sorry fella didn't realise it was you until after) and Brumerican at the game yesterday. Ended up being a bit of a sesh, feeling sore today no lie.

I can stake my mortgage that ajw was wearing shorts

surprised nobody has commented on the obvious link of feeling sore and Rob 

You guys got the initials wrong... :angry:

My fault mate, sorry I'm a noob [emoji20]

• Like 1

Yet still no "Nobody gives a flying ****" button that I can click on everybody's baby pictures?

We could do with one for Irish football fans as well

you're still going to lose to Poland and not qualify anyway so pipe down

My line manager is a megalomaniac and I hate her. Probably the only person in my life at this time that I would say I hate. Not only in she a word removed of a person, she is incredibly incompetent. She genuinely does not have a single friend in her staff team.

There is a small group of people at work who are trying to get her sacked. Ordinarily, I would say this was immoral, but her car crash management is having a hugely negative impact on people's lives.

I usually keep my head down but I'm tempted to join the hate gang.

Anyone ever bested a disgusting boss in similar circumstances?

we call that seagull management at my place, swoops in makes a load of noise, shits over everything and **** off

ive never bested them but ive made myself very aware of what my role and responsibilities are made sure ive only done that, no favours, no extra hours, ive done my job and nothing else, when stuff isnt being done it will reflect badly on your line manager and then those above her might consider her inept too, risky game to play though 

• Like 1

My line manager is a megalomaniac and I hate her. Probably the only person in my life at this time that I would say I hate. Not only in she a word removed of a person, she is incredibly incompetent. She genuinely does not have a single friend in her staff team.

There is a small group of people at work who are trying to get her sacked. Ordinarily, I would say this was immoral, but her car crash management is having a hugely negative impact on people's lives.

we call that seagull management at my place, swoops in makes a load of noise, shits over everything and **** off

ive never bested them but ive made myself very aware of what my role and responsibilities are made sure ive only done that, no favours, no extra hours, ive done my job and nothing else, when stuff isnt being done it will reflect badly on your line manager and then those above her might consider her inept too, risky game to play though 

I know I've posted this before but......

89710C19-B57E-4E05-8F7A-8F4CB82A5D82_zps

• Like 1

The youngest has the vomiting bug hasn't kept food in for two days ...but yet still full of energy ...one of those fatherhood moment where you don't mind changing that atomic nappy or the projectile vomit all over that nice shirt you had on .....the shirt you put on after you had to change that nice jumper you had on before it got covered in vomit 

• Like 1

I've already decided that all the extra I was doing is gone and I can make her situation quite awkward. And I'll be ruthlessly professional when it comes to getting my work done.

She has a reputation for flying off the handle and saying things that she has to apologise for. Maybe I'll catch her out that way. She also tells lies all the time.

The youngest has the vomiting bug hasn't kept food in for two days ...but yet still full of energy ...one of those fatherhood moment where you don't mind changing that atomic nappy or the projectile vomit all over that nice shirt you had on .....the shirt you put on after you had to change that nice jumper you had on before it got covered in vomit 

Sorry to hear. That bug is transatlantic. Seeing several people here with pretty severe GI Bugs.  

Edited by Plastic Man

It nearly broke my month of beer run ....I mean in the car ready to go to the shop ..but willpower and idiotic determination to be able to say no to a nice cold cold sweet Guinness has me sipping a cup of coffee !!!!! 

You disgust me. Especially when the offy delivers ... y'know, just to get you through.

Why you doing it if you don't mind me asking?

I did it once, had a Christmas I can't remember because I spent about 8 days straight drunk, spent a months wages doing it and didn't enjoy any of it, did January including 2 30th birthday nights out in brum, did February, got half way March when the missus snapped and said just have a **** drink will you you're doing my head in!

I don't touch a drop in the week, in my head I only drink when I'm getting drunk, which in modern day terms is a drink problem

Just to see if I could do it,

I have really gone off drink or just going out for a drink, I cant justify going out and spending a sum of money with people I just cant stand..I enjoy a few cans watching a shit movie on a Friday night with the other half.

• Like 1

Â