Playstation Plus

ender4

I thought Velocity 2X was pretty good. Not something I'd have bought myself but played it for a few hours as it was 'free', and had a great time with it. Bit different to the kind of thing you usually see getting pushed forward, haven't played anything like it in years so it was a nice change of pace.

Edited by Davkaus

started well with resogun, been pretty crap ever since, wanted to play fez for ages and then when it was finally released i downloaded it and havent bothered yet

im hoping for blag flag to be on it at christmas, would make sense in my mind to stick ground zeroes on it the month before phantom pain comes out

• 2 months later...

All PlayStation Plus subscribers need to do to feel better every month is to look at Microsoft's offering.

Xbox One owners get Worms. 360 owners get something called Raven and that SSX reboot from 2 and half years ago that nobody played.

It's almost like they felt forced into offering it and decided to do it completely half arsed...

Edited by Chindie

All PlayStation Plus subscribers need to do to feel better every month is to look at Microsoft's offering.

Xbox One owners get Worms. 360 owners get something called Raven and that SSX reboot from 2 and half years ago that nobody played.

It's almost like they felt forced into offering it and decided to do it completely half arsed...

Strange. I have played the MS offerings more than the PS ones.

Guys you should also check when your PSN+ sub expires. Mine finishes Saturday and was set to auto renew. Gonna check around for deals otherwise it's £40. Anyone seen a better deal?

£35 on cdkeys, I bought mine from there the other week, couldn't find better. Thought I had found one cheaper, but they added admin fees on to bump the price in checkout. **** that

• 4 weeks later...
Â