December titles announced..

Entering PS Plus:
29th November: RESOGUN
29th November: Contrast
27th November: GRID 2
27th November: Guacamelee! (Cross Buy)
27th November: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
27th November: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories

I'll probably just download the Vita games this month.. bit annoying you can't add PS4 titles to your download list to download in future months

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Metro and Bioshock are up now. Anyone played any of the Metro games? The setting seems like my kind of thing, appears to be quite Fallout-esque, never tried any of them though.

• 3 weeks later...

Rumours suggesting next months PS3 game will be Tomb Raider, bit surprising as many people (like me) who haven't played it yet want to get the new version for PS4 but have yet to even receive their new console due to stock issues. Surely this would mean less sales for the PS4 version, bit of shooting themselves in the foot for Sqaure Enix if they have indeed agreed to this. Especially when you consider theres not many blockbusters around for PS4 at the moment.

Dead Nation apparently the PS4 game.

PSN EU blog has usually revealed it by now

PS vita rumours are smart as... and pixlejunk

the tomb raider rumour is pretty much everywhere, agree that its really surprising, the other game rumoured is brothers: tale of 2 sons, which i think has been rumoured before and is meant to be good

ps4 game is dead nation, other than resogun i dont think i've played the ps4 games, still cant fault them though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

last month wasnt until the 27th

looking round the rumour sites apparently Sony have managed to get much tighter on the leaks since they added PS4 and they really want to give away a top title rather than an indie game next month, there seems to be a lot of people complaining the games arent good enough!

currently playing dead nation, its ok tbf

Edited by villa4europe

Â