Playstation Plus

ender4

hope the rumour id seen is true - 

ps4 - mercenary kings

ps3 - sly cooper

ps3 - PES14

vita - motoGP

vita - hotline miami

mercenary kings is pretty much rumoured everywhere, looks a bit like metal slug from screenshots ive seen, which will do it for me, im actually happy with all 5 of them

Like i said before the end of the year something big is promised, but as of yet unless you own 2/3 platforms you're being let down, if you do own 2/3 platforms then it's a great service

PS4 games then what you are getting "free" is arcade games, not sure which of the launch titles will be willing to give themselves up as the one given away on psn (no doubt one we all own so we still all moan)

It needs time, as someone who owns all 3 platforms im still shouting from the rooftops about how great it is

Great line up for me, sold fifa 14 2 weeks after buying it as I felt it was rubbish and had gone backwards from Fifa13. PES will fill the void until next Fifa comes out which should be a proper next gen game.

Almost bought MotoGP on a few occasions but held off due to its high price, hotline Miami has great reviews.. I'm beginning to think this may become my favourite month since I signed up for plus :)

As for PS4 - I think we should all accept there wont be any really good offerings until its been out for a good while.

• 4 weeks later...

may games - 

ps4 - stick it to the man

ps3 - puppeteer, payday 2

vita - muramasa, everybodys golf

doesnt look like a good month but looking at the reviews on ign, payday 2 got an 8, puppeteer 8.5, muramasa 8, stick it to the man 8.6, everybodys golf 6.5 so not too shabby

I have cancelled by PS plus for this month, mainly because I am playing three non-PS plus games (actually, casually 5) and I already have the two on offer, so it makes sense not to pay for nothing this month.

First one I have missed.

It had a great run last year with Sleeping Dogs, Hitman, Kingdoms of Amalur, Catherine, Dragons Dogma, Limbo, Uncharted 3 & that's just 20% of what I downloaded and not even counting the psn titles & vita games I got from it. Not been as good this year, been a few good ones but nothing to entice me to renew thus far. Would still champion and shout about it to people though.

Just loaded up my Vita and the games on it are Lego Marvel, Lego Batman 2, Everybody's Golf, Killzone, Broken Sword 5, Fifa 14, Virtua Tennis 4, The Amazing Spiderman, FF10, FF10-2 and FMC14.

Not a single PS+ game (my sub actually ends in two weeks).

• 4 weeks later...

It should be a good month for PS+, i think the annual games should change as well.

last couple of months have been disappointing though - Tomb Raider last good game on there. 

limbo on the vita have been announced in the states

Ooh, will we definitely get the same in the UK then?  One of the games I regret losing when I made the switch from Xbox.

Â